Become Jehovah's Friend?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Become Jehovah's Friend?
(14-10-2016 09:08 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Here is a clip from it that I find especially creepy:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RI0sA6nyQKI

I reposted it for you in the thread, so everyone can fully enjoy it's creepiness Laugh out load

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-10-2016, 08:46 PM
Thanks Jenny, I remember seeing it once. Don't need to waste the eye-bleach again Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
15-10-2016, 08:48 PM
I ended up watching it--very creepy. And the end, with the part about the toys and Jehovah being mad, ugh so sad that adults are making kids watch that stuff--which will only carry over into other parts of their lives later on.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-10-2016, 01:46 AM
(15-10-2016 12:08 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 07:40 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Has anyone seen or heard of the JW cartoon called "Become Jehovah's Friend"?

I think the animation and songs are really cute. But it's creepy, too! I find myself watching it because it's weird. Have you guys seen it? What do you think of it? Do you find it disturbing like I do? O.o

Absolutely everything about them is creepy. I don't know about other areas, but around here all of their kingdom Halls are completely devoid of windows. Once when they came to the door I told them I don't talk to people who don't have windows. What are they hiding in there. I told them to get some windows and we'd talk. Actually I've been in one of their kingdom halls back when I was in my 20's. Creepy to the max.

Maybe their kingdom halls just double as hurricane shelters. Mystery solved! Tongue
16-10-2016, 06:57 AM
Easier to get them to swallow the koolade in the dark.
17-10-2016, 05:02 AM
I think JaclynGlenn or MrRepzion made a video about rhis cartoon. That's where I first saw it.
17-10-2016, 09:13 AM
(15-10-2016 08:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 09:08 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Here is a clip from it that I find especially creepy:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RI0sA6nyQKI

I reposted it for you in the thread, so everyone can fully enjoy it's creepiness Laugh out load

I've seen this before. Sick (not in a good way).
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
17-10-2016, 07:50 PM
Jehovah? Your friend?

He's just going to use your soul as currency in G'broagfran's fencing schemes.

[Image: gbroag.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
17-10-2016, 08:44 PM
(15-10-2016 08:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I ended up watching it--very creepy. And the end, with the part about the toys and Jehovah being mad, ugh so sad that adults are making kids watch that stuff--which will only carry over into other parts of their lives later on.

Yeah, exactly. >.< I just think it's so sad to make a kid throw away a harmless toy; that little boy looked so upset! Sad