Becoming The Demon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Becoming The Demon
(06-05-2013 05:46 PM)amyb Wrote:  Yeah, I mean I agree about the guy in the photo's ears, I just meant I have seen cute ones (of course, it's likely "cute" and elf-like isn't exactly what Mis is going for).

People I know with split tongues can control the halves independently and say they are quite useful in the area of oral sex.

Eh, I'd rather shy away from the "elf" ears. (Although, I've seen them on chicks and agree; they are adorable. The girl on Jeopardy tonight should totally have had them) However, I'm also not picturing ones like the guy in the picture had. His seemed largely missing; like he was in a fire.

Something more like this:

[Image: hd-600-106-pointedeartips.jpg]

If at all possible, anyway. I can't quite tell if that's fake or not, but it's what I envision for myself.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
06-05-2013, 10:54 PM
(06-05-2013 10:45 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 05:46 PM)amyb Wrote:  Yeah, I mean I agree about the guy in the photo's ears, I just meant I have seen cute ones (of course, it's likely "cute" and elf-like isn't exactly what Mis is going for).

People I know with split tongues can control the halves independently and say they are quite useful in the area of oral sex.

Eh, I'd rather shy away from the "elf" ears. (Although, I've seen them on chicks and agree; they are adorable. The girl on Jeopardy tonight should totally have had them) However, I'm also not picturing ones like the guy in the picture had. His seemed largely missing; like he was in a fire.

If at all possible, anyway. I can't quite tell if that's fake or not, but it's what I envision for myself.

If you can make those it would be awesome, they look great Thumbsup

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
06-05-2013, 10:58 PM
(06-05-2013 10:54 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 10:45 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Eh, I'd rather shy away from the "elf" ears. (Although, I've seen them on chicks and agree; they are adorable. The girl on Jeopardy tonight should totally have had them) However, I'm also not picturing ones like the guy in the picture had. His seemed largely missing; like he was in a fire.

If you can make those it would be awesome, they look great Thumbsup

I think the possibility of whether or not those can be achieved will be a significant factor in my decision. I am a perfectionist of my art. If my vision can't be crafted as I see fit; I'd rather not pursue it.

But if cat-people can be made, I'm not sure why I couldn't get a specific set of pointy ears.

[Image: catman.gif]

06-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Here, why don't you do a saline bagel head injection. It lasts only 6 to 24 hours, but it'd be fun to give it a go. Same thing, really, only there is no long term commitment.

[Image: ScreenShot2013-05-06at110831PM_zps9a573bf1.png]
06-05-2013, 11:15 PM
(06-05-2013 10:58 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 10:54 PM)nach_in Wrote:  If you can make those it would be awesome, they look great Thumbsup

I think the possibility of whether or not those can be achieved will be a significant factor in my decision. I am a perfectionist of my art. If my vision can't be crafted as I see fit; I'd rather not pursue it.

But if cat-people can be made, I'm not sure why I couldn't get a specific set of pointy ears.

[Image: catman.gif]

[Image: fire1.jpg]

Sadcryface

That makes me remember of The Hunger Games, and how it describes people making this odd transformations to their bodies, specially the cat people Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
06-05-2013, 11:17 PM
(06-05-2013 11:11 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Here, why don't you do a saline bagel head injection. It lasts only 6 to 24 hours, but it'd be fun to give it a go. Same thing, really, only there is no long term commitment.

[Image: ScreenShot2013-05-06at110831PM_zps9a573bf1.png]

Eesh. I saw that on "Taboo". I don't like the feeling of being swollen. It irks me out.

...Yes, I can be irked out. lol

06-05-2013, 11:18 PM
^That would be better if they were just a pair of tits on his forehead, with nipples drawn on. Not sure about the bagelhead thing.
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post