Becoming The Demon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Becoming The Demon
(03-05-2013 06:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 05:24 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  It is now, at this juncture in my life, that I feel a kind of calling; a voice on the wind which beckons as it signals to me that now is the time to begin my own spiritual journey.

Might I suggest Hinduism. Instead of getting a little baby piercing here and a little pussy piercing there, once a year you go balls to the wall. Tongue

[Image: Thaipusam-Hindu-Festival-Piercings9.jpg][Image: religious1411.jpg]

Just once a year? Bah. I'm talkin' 24-7 up in this bitch. Tongue

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 06:54 PM
(03-05-2013 06:44 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 06:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Might I suggest Hinduism. Instead of getting a little baby piercing here and a little pussy piercing there, once a year you go balls to the wall. Tongue

[Image: Thaipusam-Hindu-Festival-Piercings9.jpg][Image: religious1411.jpg]

Just once a year? Bah. I'm talkin' 24-7 up in this bitch. Tongue

It's gonna be tough to brush your teeth or eat anything solid, or wash your back or torso for that matter. And those limes are gonna rot.

This is not my signature.
Find all posts by this user
03-05-2013, 06:59 PM
(03-05-2013 06:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 06:44 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Just once a year? Bah. I'm talkin' 24-7 up in this bitch. Tongue

It's gonna be tough to brush your teeth or eat anything solid, or wash your back or torso for that matter. And those limes are gonna rot.

...I'm not hearing the downside. Consider

[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
03-05-2013, 07:03 PM

Yeah... I'm sure posting this will just encourage you further Drinking Beverage Fuck. But I MUST share.

I'm gonna regret this.

But look how handsome he is!!! Why?! Censored

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
03-05-2013, 07:06 PM
(03-05-2013 07:03 PM)Peanut Wrote:  

Yeah... I'm sure posting this will just encourage you further Drinking Beverage Fuck. But I MUST share.

I'm gonna regret this.

But look how handsome he is!!! Why?! Censored

That's how I decided I could get all my tattoos and still be an actor. Big Grin

03-05-2013, 07:13 PM
(03-05-2013 07:06 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  That's how I decided I could get all my tattoos and still be an actor. Big Grin

Angry

I knew it.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
03-05-2013, 10:10 PM
You have an obsessive - compulsive idea, a fixation. This is temporary thing. Get over it.

I am not a stranger to this kind of obsessive behavior, just not body modification. Do nothing. Wait.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
04-05-2013, 01:24 AM
(03-05-2013 10:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  You have an obsessive - compulsive idea, a fixation. This is temporary thing. Get over it.

I am not a stranger to this kind of obsessive behavior, just not body modification. Do nothing. Wait.

I intend to wait, Chas. My largest obstacle is the overall cost, but I also wish to make sure that I am absolutely certain of this choice. As I've said: that's why I posted this in the first place. I'm not going to butcher my body on a whim.

With that said, you must also understand that while I respect you and your views - more than the majority of the others here, to be frank - I must also take what you say with a grain of salt. Perhaps a little more. I'm of course not trying to be offensive, but the cranky-old-codger-who-can't-believe-damn-kids-put-metal-in-their-noses-and-paint-their-hair-green-these-days routine is fairly obvious. It's shown itself several times, and specifically when the topic of conversation was the altering of one's body in unusual ways. (But then, what is "usual"?)

So, while I respect your view(s) and take what you and others say, have said, or might say into consideration, I also consider the source(s) and any possible biases which may be present. I also bear in mind the fact that I'm not a stranger to obsession or disorder either. I've lived with it for some time. It's one of those things that has made me feel at a loss for control. And I'm so familiar with it that, at this point, I can tell the difference between a psychological fixation based upon disturbance, and a genuine desire based upon whatever my personal preferences so choose to base it upon.

In the end, if I go through with it and regret it in 20 years; tough titty for me. But right now, it's a desireable pursuit, and I intend to entertain it as a viable and favorable possibility.

04-05-2013, 02:04 AM
(04-05-2013 01:24 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 10:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  You have an obsessive - compulsive idea, a fixation. This is temporary thing. Get over it.

I intend to wait, Chas. My largest obstacle is the overall cost, but I also wish to make sure that I am absolutely certain of this choice. As I've said: that's why I posted this in the first place. I'm not going to butcher my body on a whim.

With that said, you must also understand that while I respect you and your views - more than the majority of the others here, to be frank - I must also take what you say with a grain of salt. Perhaps a little more. I'm of course not trying to be offensive, but the cranky-old-codger-who-can't-believe-damn-kids-put-metal-in-their-noses-and-paint-their-hair-green-these-days routine is fairly obvious. It's shown itself several times, and specifically when the topic of conversation was the altering of one's body in unusual ways. (But then, what is "usual"?)

So, while I respect your view(s) and take what you and others say, have said, or might say into consideration, I also consider the source(s) and any possible biases which may be present. I also bear in mind the fact that I'm not a stranger to obsession or disorder either. I've lived with it for some time. It's one of those things that has made me feel at a loss for control. And I'm so familiar with it that, at this point, I can tell the difference between a psychological fixation based upon disturbance, and a genuine desire based upon whatever my personal preferences so choose to base it upon.

In the end, if I go through with it and regret it in 20 years; tough titty for me. But right now, it's a desireable pursuit, and I intend to entertain it as a viable and favorable possibility.

Piercings are at least reversible and essentially temporary (I know this from piercing my ear with a finishing nail in a drunken stupor decades ago, yeah it got infected, yeah it ain't noticeable now). Tattoos, well now they cost some money to reverse.

This is not my signature.
04-05-2013, 02:57 AM
I asked him earlier if he wanted to become some lizard-man. He said it wasn't his idea. *phew!* Uh, but he did mention something about a cat Ohmy Consider

I agree, piercings are reversible and can actually be hidden when needed to be hidden. But Miso just needs to think it through. I think people care about him.

Smile