Becoming The Demon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2013, 04:44 PM
RE: Becoming The Demon
(06-05-2013 02:42 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Chas, if you don't have an actual reason for why this is such a horrible, terrible thing, why did you - given your intellectual stature - bother commenting at all?

I did.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2013, 04:54 PM
(06-05-2013 04:03 PM)amyb Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 03:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, you are not open to reason. You are obsessed with this idea.
I haven't seen any evidence of him not being open to reason. He might be obsessed with the idea though.

Clever girl. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Been looking at some of the pointy ears thing... they're just ugly imo, and I actually find really cool and interesting this styles some people use (it's not for me but I like them) but the ears are plain and simple ugly, no aesthetic value there...

The horns are really cool looking, weird in a good way Big Grin

And the tongue... Wouldn't that be uncomfortable? and in any case I think the tongue splitting is useless, it doesn't look like a forked snake tongue, they look like two uncomfortable blobs of flesh, not creepy, just awkward.

Anyway, thsoe are my 2 cents Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
06-05-2013, 05:27 PM
(06-05-2013 05:02 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Been looking at some of the pointy ears thing... they're just ugly imo, and I actually find really cool and interesting this styles some people use (it's not for me but I like them) but the ears are plain and simple ugly, no aesthetic value there...

And the tongue... Wouldn't that be uncomfortable? and in any case I think the tongue splitting is useless, it doesn't look like a forked snake tongue, they look like two uncomfortable blobs of flesh, not creepy, just awkward.

I've seen some really cute pointed ears. But still, I'd say the only opinion that counts is that of Mis, because he's the one wanting them.

Forked tongue: only uncomfortable while it's healing, from people I know who've had that done. It's more like having 2 tongues than two blobs.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2013, 05:37 PM
(06-05-2013 05:27 PM)amyb Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 05:02 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Been looking at some of the pointy ears thing... they're just ugly imo, and I actually find really cool and interesting this styles some people use (it's not for me but I like them) but the ears are plain and simple ugly, no aesthetic value there...

I've seen some really cute pointed ears. But still, I'd say the only opinion that counts is that of Mis, because he's the one wanting them.

Forked tongue: only uncomfortable while it's healing, from people I know who've had that done. It's more like having 2 tongues than two blobs.

Of course is up to Mis, I just said it for his consideration Sleepy

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
06-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Yeah, I mean I agree about the guy in the photo's ears, I just meant I have seen cute ones (of course, it's likely "cute" and elf-like isn't exactly what Mis is going for).

People I know with split tongues can control the halves independently and say they are quite useful in the area of oral sex.
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
06-05-2013, 06:53 PM
(06-05-2013 05:46 PM)amyb Wrote:  Yeah, I mean I agree about the guy in the photo's ears, I just meant I have seen cute ones (of course, it's likely "cute" and elf-like isn't exactly what Mis is going for).

People I know with split tongues can control the halves independently and say they are quite useful in the area of oral sex.

Dude's looking to pierce shit, pierce your genitals Misanthrope. Anything less is just you being a pussy looking for some for bizarre external validation. ... Girly'll hang with you, but I ain't getting no piercings. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Be prepared to take a hit in any future employment or career prospects. This sort of thing will limit employment opportunities. If that isnt an issue and money isnt a limiting factor, have at it.

In my eyes it closes more doors than it opens.

Also, people who extensively modify their bodies, can be a sign of being mentally unhealthy. It depends on allot of factors though. For most cases I think people should be happy with their body the way it is naturally.

Its quite clear that you are obsessed/fixated with the idea so im not sure why you posted it here, since your mind is already made up.

Good luck :dodgy:
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
06-05-2013, 10:11 PM
(06-05-2013 06:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 05:46 PM)amyb Wrote:  Yeah, I mean I agree about the guy in the photo's ears, I just meant I have seen cute ones (of course, it's likely "cute" and elf-like isn't exactly what Mis is going for).

Dude's looking to pierce shit, pierce your genitals Misanthrope. Anything less is just you being a pussy looking for some for bizarre external validation. ... Girly'll hang with you, but I ain't getting no piercings. Big Grin

Who's to say I haven't? Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
06-05-2013, 10:14 PM
(06-05-2013 07:22 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Its quite clear that you are obsessed/fixated with the idea so im not sure why you posted it here, since your mind is already made up.

My mind is not made up; nor am I "obsessed" with the idea. I'm thinking about it deeply, yes, but merely because it's a big decision and I'd like to be sure that I'm making the right one. If my mind were made up, I'd be out there doing it. Like I said earlier; I could have done the horns earlier this evening, but I didn't. I'm still in a state of contemplation.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!