Bedtime Ramblings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Bedtime Ramblings
(31-03-2016 08:41 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Vibrate? Or to not vibrate? That is the question.
Be it a choice of personal nature or one of utter conveinience, the spirit cumeth to either siren's beckon.

Open thine nest to the wonders the AA world hath provided and sieze thee attachments provided.
The Southern bean cries out for attention.
Whether it utilizes the digits, or the battery operated somber hum of content, the field being sown will bear thine fruit of the audible approval.....

Now get to work.

That's a given every night before bed. There is no question Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
31-03-2016, 09:07 PM
(31-03-2016 08:41 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Vibrate? Or to not vibrate? That is the question.
Be it a choice of personal nature or one of utter conveinience, the spirit cumeth to either siren's beckon.

Open thine nest to the wonders the AA world hath provided and sieze thee attachments provided.
Whether it utilizes the digits, or the battery operated somber hum of content, the field being sown will bear thine fruit of the audible approval.....

Now get to work.

That there is truly poetic. Not for me, but poetic.
31-03-2016, 09:11 PM
(31-03-2016 09:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Now get to work.

That there is truly poetic. Not for me, but poetic.

Well, nothing gives the Z's like a good O.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
31-03-2016, 11:49 PM
(31-03-2016 09:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 09:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  That there is truly poetic. Not for me, but poetic.

Well, nothing gives the Z's like a good O.
Aaaaaand now my brain reads your handle as: The Orgasmic Chemist.

Thanks.

(O_o)
[+] 4 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
01-04-2016, 05:18 AM
(31-03-2016 01:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... Eish SYZ, that sounds like an interesting disorder at least. How the heck do you end up with a circadian rhythm like that? [...]

I had a double whammy of early morning and late night work shifts at the same time I was diagnosed with clinical depression. I'm not sure which came first; the sleep disorder or the depression, but I do know that each exacerbates the other. It's a vicious cycle.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
01-04-2016, 06:39 AM
(31-03-2016 11:49 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 09:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Well, nothing gives the Z's like a good O.
Aaaaaand now my brain reads your handle as: The Orgasmic Chemist.

Thanks.

(O_o)

From what I read from him in my eating thread, Mrs. Chemist is quite happy Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
01-04-2016, 07:03 AM
(01-04-2016 06:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 11:49 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Aaaaaand now my brain reads your handle as: The Orgasmic Chemist.

Thanks.

(O_o)

From what I read from him in my eating thread, Mrs. Chemist is quite happy Wink
Wait what. Your eating thread isn't about food?

Sorry I have to go.

*Runs away at full speed*
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
01-04-2016, 07:05 AM
(01-04-2016 07:03 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(01-04-2016 06:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  From what I read from him in my eating thread, Mrs. Chemist is quite happy Wink
Wait what. Your eating thread isn't about food?

Sorry I have to go.

*Runs away at full speed*

Tongue
06-04-2016, 09:44 PM
What a perfect thread to express my current dilemma. I need to take an Ambien to sleep tonight, but I also want to shovel food into my face. I cannot do them both (I can't eat and then lay down because... bad things happen.)

The responsible thing is to choose the Ambien and go to sleep so I can be up for class. The desirable thing is to eat peanut butter, celery, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
06-04-2016, 09:58 PM
(31-03-2016 05:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 05:06 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Can you put on a low-lumen light and an app (mobile or PC) that has city sounds?

I could, but I want to get used to sleeping in the country. I go backpacking and sleep outdoors but by the end of a long hike I'm Sleepy so the no sounds of the city don't bother me. But when I am just having regular days of work/home etc. then I am more aware of having the no extra city sounds. But I kind of like the peace and quiet and just need to get used to it. Sometimes I can hear the coyotes howling at night on a nearby mountain which I like Big Grin

After forty+ years living in cities ranging in size from 200,000 to eight million, I immediately loved the tranquil nights out here.

Last year, driving home from work, I pulled up in the driveway only to scare off -- a bald eagle.

I love the country life. I will never live in a city again unless I'm forced to do so.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post