Bedtime Ramblings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Bedtime Ramblings
(06-04-2016 09:44 PM)Aliza Wrote:  What a perfect thread to express my current dilemma. I need to take an Ambien to sleep tonight, but I also want to shovel food into my face. I cannot do them both (I can't eat and then lay down because... bad things happen.)

The responsible thing is to choose the Ambien and go to sleep so I can be up for class. The desirable thing is to eat peanut butter, celery, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Dodgy

Sleep and dream of peanut butter Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
06-04-2016, 10:31 PM
(06-04-2016 09:44 PM)Aliza Wrote:  What a perfect thread to express my current dilemma. I need to take an Ambien to sleep tonight, but I also want to shovel food into my face. I cannot do them both (I can't eat and then lay down because... bad things happen.)

The responsible thing is to choose the Ambien and go to sleep so I can be up for class. The desirable thing is to eat peanut butter, celery, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Dodgy

I have an early day tomorrow -- business in Austin will see me up at 6:00 AM to be downtown by 8:00. I just finished a New York strip, baked potato, and sauteed mushrooms.

The responsible thing to do is lay down and grab some shuteye.

I believe I'll go out on the porch for a cigarette, and perhaps shitpost a little more after that, because even at my age, you got to live a little.

(And yes, I'm old enough that smoking a frajo and shitposting qualifies as "living a little".)
06-04-2016, 10:39 PM
(06-04-2016 10:31 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

I have an early day tomorrow -- business in Austin will see me up at 6:00 AM to be downtown by 8:00. I just finished a New York strip, baked potato, and sauteed mushrooms.

I believe I'll go out on the porch for a cigarette, and perhaps shitpost a little more after that, because even at my age, you got to live a little.

(And yes, I'm old enough that smoking a frajo and shitposting qualifies as "living a little".)

Yeah, I ended up doing both which was really dumb. I'll have to prop myself up to sleep so I can digest. I'll muse around the forum until the Ambien robs me of my senses.
06-04-2016, 10:47 PM
Sweet dreams when they happen, ma'am.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
06-04-2016, 11:01 PM
(06-04-2016 10:39 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 10:31 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I have an early day tomorrow -- business in Austin will see me up at 6:00 AM to be downtown by 8:00. I just finished a New York strip, baked potato, and sauteed mushrooms.

Yeah, I ended up doing both which was really dumb. I'll have to prop myself up to sleep so I can digest. I'll muse around the forum until the Ambien robs me of my senses.
I think I need to know what happens if you lie down.
06-04-2016, 11:09 PM
I hope u r able to sleep soon, Aliza Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post