Bedtime Story

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2016, 05:30 AM
RE: Bedtime Story
Jenny slowly crept backwards, matching the demonic kitties steps step for step.
But she was soon halted in her stride, her body struggling to remain balanced as she didn't see the ledge behind her and nearly slipped to her doom.
A rock knocked by Jenny's foot tumbles down the cliff face and as Jenny looks back down into the pitch black casam she hears no sound of it hitting the bottom.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-07-2016, 05:32 AM
Frighten for her life she darts her head back towards the demonic kitty, now standing mare feet away.
"Prepare to taste my cream pretty lady.."
It says seedily, it's head tilted slightly down as it's demonic possed eyes stare up at Jenny.
10-07-2016, 05:34 AM
The kitty stops and running its little paws slowly down its body it gently grips its soft pink nipples with the delicacy of a mother holding her newborn baby.
10-07-2016, 05:36 AM
"pew pew pew!"
The kitty screams as it tugs viciously on its nipples sending out small bullet like streams of cream hitting Jenny directly in the face.
The kitty turns and quickly flees the scene, it's laughter slowly fading as it disappears into the night air.
10-07-2016, 05:37 AM
FUCK I just re-read what Morondog wrote "demanded a sacrifice of cream" not wanted to give her cream..
well, my shit don't make sense now.
10-07-2016, 05:37 AM
Nope, hang on I got this.
10-07-2016, 05:38 AM
Jenny, still in shock from the attack, stops to ponder her situation for a moment. "What a terribly written story I find myself in", she finally says. "If only earmuffs wasn't such a bad writer, my face would not be covered with cream right now."

Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
10-07-2016, 05:39 AM
[Vosur beat me too it]
10-07-2016, 05:48 AM
Upset by her cream covered situation she sat down.
"Is this what cookies feel like?"
She thought to herself.
"Have I become a cookie?"
And just as quickly as the thought had popped into her head a violent explosion erupted around Jenny leaving a cloud of smoke and ash.
But it soon dispersed and what remained was the thing of children's nightmares. Half Jenny, half cookie. The madness of this place had striked again morphing Jenny into an eatable mutant mess of sugar and blood. What devilry was this? What horrific crime could she have committed to suffer such inhumane torture as this? Was the kitties cream to blame?
Many things were uncertain but one thing was most certain, Jenokie would need assistance in this maddening nightmare of a world. She would need a Prince, a hero, a knight in shining armor to rescue her from the clutches of this hell.
10-07-2016, 05:50 AM
But who? Who could possibly be brave and mad enough to venture into such a nightmarish world like the Land of Funny Hats and rescue the now disgustingly mutated vial Jenokie?
There could be only one such hero, only one that would risk life and limb for such a heroic quest.