Bedtime Story

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2016, 05:55 AM
RE: Bedtime Story
But just at that moment as Jenokie thought of her hero a puff of smoke filled the air before her. Heroic music started to play from nowhere as a tall, devilishly handsome, man stepped from the cloud of smoke.
"What fantastic hair" Jenokie immediately thought to herself.
And right she was as what could only be her savior emerged, the heroic Muffs, Sir Muffs.
"I'm saved! My beloved hero has arrived to save me from this hellish nightmare!"
She screamed, jumping excitedly to her feet, lunging forward to hug her hero.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-07-2016, 05:55 AM
Namely, the heroic and totally straight Earmuffs.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-07-2016, 05:56 AM
Dodgy

You gotta build it up morondog!

10-07-2016, 05:57 AM
"wow wow wow!" Sir Muffs screamed, pushing her away.
"You're a.. a.. cookie.. monster? an abomination!"
Sir Muffs said looking her mutant body up and down.
"A minor set-back I assure you!"
She said with all the grace of a 14 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert.

10-07-2016, 06:01 AM
"Yea... look.. I didn't sign up to save no mutant cookie freak ok, so I'm just gonna head home.."
Sir Muffs said awkwardly not wanting to hurt the poor mutant freak Jenokie's feelings as he did not deal well with over emotional people.
"But Muffs..! You're my only hope! You must kiss me upon my sugar encrusted lips so that you can despell the spell that the evil demonic kitty has put me under."
She said, pleading for her very existence.

10-07-2016, 06:04 AM
[Image: e31.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
10-07-2016, 06:06 AM
"Kiss you? Upon your lips? yea see.. there might be an issue there.."
Sir Muffs said awkwardly, slowly walking back waiting for the opportune moment to flee from the choc-chip covered Jenokie.
"What? what problem? is it.. me? do you not.. love me? DO YOU NOT LOVE ME!! WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME!!"
The cookie freak ripening red like a tomato, anger coursing through her sweet mutant cookie body.
"ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE THE COOKIE QUEEN FOR I AM THE DOOM BRINGER, DESTROYER OF WORLDS, FIRST OF MY KIND AND I WILL CRUSH ALL BEFORE I CRUMBLE!"
She takes a step forward, the ground shaking like an earthquake as her mutant cookie foot slams with full force upon the ground.

10-07-2016, 06:12 AM
Concerned for his safety, but not at all scared because he's a brave heroic knight, Sir Muffs quickly turns and flees, running for his very life.
Jenokie, the Cookie Queen, charging like a bull that just saw red, towards the hero.
Luckily our hero, Sir Muffs, had trained with You'reinsane Bolt before his quest to the Land of Funny Hats and so quickly outran the evil overlord Jenokie.
Alone in a cold strange world Sir Muffs walked aimlessly knowing only that he must venture as far away from Jenokie as possible.

10-07-2016, 06:17 AM
After what seemed like many days and nights without any sign of intelligent life Sir Muffs came to a small clearly in the forest.
He gazed his eyes upon a small cottage, like something out of a fairy tale. Someone was home our hero thought to himself seeing smoke rise from the chimney.
As Sir Muffs watched from the shadows suddenly the front door flew open and out marched some strange figure dressed in military uniform with a strange tiny mustache and some sort of G symbol on his sleeve. Who was this strange gentlemen and more importantly, was he loyal to the tyrant Jenokie or would he aid our hero in his quest to destroy the Cookie Queen and free the oppressed people of the Land of Funny Hats?

10-07-2016, 06:19 AM
"Hello good sir!"
Sir Muffs said, deciding to risk it but keeping one hand on the hilt of his blade just in case.
The gentlemen startled at first but soon intrigued by the sight of our iron clad hero.
"And vwot bvrings you to my section of the forest?"
He mutters in a strange accent out hero has never herd before.