Bedtime Story

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2016, 06:21 AM
RE: Bedtime Story
"I am Sir Muffs, I see champions to join my cause to rid this once noble land of the tyrant Cookie Queen Jenokie"
Our hero says bravely, proudly.
The strange man tilts his head to the side and looks our hero up and down slowly.
"I see...annnd vow many champions do vou have alveady?"
I man asks curiously.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-07-2016, 06:26 AM
"Well.. it's just me.. but I was hoping with you we could make it two. Because you plus me equals two."
Our hero strains out, almost stuttering on the words.
"Vell, can't argue vith vat logic, I'm in."
The stranger says walking over to our hero extending his hand as some sort of greeting or gesture of good faith our hero is not familiar with.
"I am Vosur, veader of vhe Grammar Nazi's".
His smile quickly turning to a smirk as the depths of who is standing before our hero slowly sinks into our heros skull.
"G..grammar nazi's.."
Our hero says, a slight stutter in his voice as he slowly gulps.

10-07-2016, 06:29 AM
"Oh, vou verd of us?"
Vosur says, trying to hold back some sort of diabolical laughter.
"Yes.. I know of you.."
Our hero responds, gripping his sword tightly. And than with one quick movement in the blink of an eye our hero draws his blade and lunges it deep within the body of the evil grammar nazi.
"I have done a good deed this day. Sleep well grammar nazi scum, sleep well."
Our hero whispers softly into Vosur's ear as the life fades slowly from his body before our hero retracts his blade just as quickly as he lunged it to begin with.

10-07-2016, 06:31 AM
But at that moment Jenokie stepped out of the bushes, charging full speed towards our hero.
Our hero turned to face the forthcoming onslaught but it was too late. The evil tyrant Jenokie lunged forward at our hero, tearing and ripping him to shreds killing him instantly.
Now nothing stood in the way of Jenokie's reign of terror upon the good folk of the Land of Funny Hats.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-07-2016, 06:32 AM
[Image: NN3fs4l.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-07-2016, 06:47 AM
(10-07-2016 05:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  FUCK I just re-read what Morondog wrote "demanded a sacrifice of cream" not wanted to give her cream..
well, my shit don't make sense now.

I liked it Laugh out load