Been Raped in Wayne County, Michigan Lately?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Been Raped in Wayne County, Michigan Lately?
Oh yeah, I forgot how you always call 911 mid rape just to let them know your rape happy again?

Nice try

Here's another one
[Image: rape-whistle-yeah-i-have-a-loud-one-funny-pictures.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2013, 12:38 AM
(25-02-2013 12:27 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Oh yeah, I forgot how you always call 911 mid rape just to let them know your rape happy again?

Nice try

Here's another one

What in the hell? KEEP THAT FINGER OFF OF THAT TRIGGER! Don't put your finger on the trigger until you're ready to shoot...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-03-2013, 06:31 AM
(25-02-2013 12:38 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-02-2013 12:27 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Oh yeah, I forgot how you always call 911 mid rape just to let them know your rape happy again?

Nice try

Here's another one

What in the hell? KEEP THAT FINGER OFF OF THAT TRIGGER! Don't put your finger on the trigger until you're ready to shoot...
lol. Womenz. Laughat

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2013, 12:08 PM
(03-03-2013 06:31 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(25-02-2013 12:38 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What in the hell? KEEP THAT FINGER OFF OF THAT TRIGGER! Don't put your finger on the trigger until you're ready to shoot...
lol. Womenz. Laughat
WHOA! I've shot guns. Shot with a. 22 rifle and a .22 pistol. ("Pistol" makes it sound "weak." It was more awkward to hold than the rifle.) I got these cute pink earmuffs Smile

I'm a good shot, too. My first time up, I was told I had a grouping that could fit in a quarter Wink

So, anyway, not ALL women are ignorant of the proper use of handguns and such... I never point it anything other than what I intend to hit.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
03-03-2013, 01:54 PM
(03-03-2013 12:08 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(03-03-2013 06:31 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  lol. Womenz. Laughat
WHOA! I've shot guns. Shot with a. 22 rifle and a .22 pistol. ("Pistol" makes it sound "weak." It was more awkward to hold than the rifle.) I got these cute pink earmuffs Smile

I'm a good shot, too. My first time up, I was told I had a grouping that could fit in a quarter Wink

So, anyway, not ALL women are ignorant of the proper use of handguns and such... I never point it anything other than what I intend to hit.
... I never hit anything but what I intend. So when y'all see all the broken shit at my house, *I intended that* Tongue

Except anything more scary than a pellet gun is not ever gonna touch my sticky paw.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-03-2013, 01:57 PM
(03-03-2013 01:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-03-2013 12:08 PM)Peanut Wrote:  WHOA! I've shot guns. Shot with a. 22 rifle and a .22 pistol. ("Pistol" makes it sound "weak." It was more awkward to hold than the rifle.) I got these cute pink earmuffs Smile

... I never hit anything but what I intend. So when y'all see all the broken shit at my house, *I intended that* Tongue

Except anything more scary than a pellet gun is not ever gonna touch my sticky paw.
Pellet rifles are lethal weapons, so why do you draw the line there?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
03-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Oh I draw the line there too old man Wink And don't getcher knickers in a twist, I fully support other people's right to have a gun provided they're in compliance with their local laws. But I have shot a pellet gun before so I include it.

Actually I lie, I could pick up a gun and use it if I felt the necessity. But I'd probably be worse than useless, ergo, better to not use the gun. They freak me out. Other lethal things like large rocks, cars, falling trees etc don't freak me out. So it's a purely irrational thing Wink
03-03-2013, 02:06 PM
(03-03-2013 02:03 PM)morondog Wrote:  Oh I draw the line there too old man Wink And don't getcher knickers in a twist, I fully support other people's right to have a gun provided they're in compliance with their local laws. But I have shot a pellet gun before so I include it.

Actually I lie, I could pick up a gun and use it if I felt the necessity. But I'd probably be worse than useless, ergo, better to not use the gun. They freak me out. Other lethal things like large rocks, cars, falling trees etc don't freak me out. So it's a purely irrational thing Wink

Hey, no axe grinding here, my friend! I was just curious. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Sorry Confused I kinda assumed... I think I read it with a more aggro tone than it was written... My apologies.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-03-2013, 02:21 PM
(03-03-2013 12:08 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(03-03-2013 06:31 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  lol. Womenz. Laughat
"Pistol" makes it sound "weak."
Actually it was the ".22" part that took care of that. Tongue

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!