Been a while..but Hi again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2015, 04:46 AM
Been a while..but Hi again
So...I haven't been around for a while. Had a few things change in my life that put internet forums out of my mind. But the last couple of weeks I've been lurking around here again and realised, I missed you guys. So...here I am.

Any drive-by theists I should be aware of or is it all quiet on the western front?

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2015, 04:49 AM
RE: Been a while..but Hi again
Welcome back Smile

We've had a bunch of trolls coming through... Moms has seen them off though Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-02-2015, 05:07 AM
(19-02-2015 04:46 AM)Eva Wrote:  So...I haven't been around for a while. Had a few things change in my life that put internet forums out of my mind. But the last couple of weeks I've been lurking around here again and realised, I missed you guys. So...here I am.

Any drive-by theists I should be aware of or is it all quiet on the western front?

Welcome back, Eva.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-02-2015, 06:35 AM
Welcome back. I hope those things worked out for the best.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-02-2015, 07:51 AM
Welcome back, even though I joined after you left, probably. Big Grin

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]