Been kind of a rough month

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2015, 07:55 PM
Been kind of a rough month
Some of you may already know this but last month my mother was hospitalised for 15 days with a viral lung infection. It got kind of dicey but she managed to improve enough to be sent home. However that has left her out of work and low on funds; she works as a school bus driver so her summer work is contracted and missing a month means she more or less won't be working again til school starts up again. Between not working prescriptions and other bills things are beyond tight and we might end up not making rent let alone other bills this month. If anyone wants to help out I have a Go Fund me page set up.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-08-2015, 08:04 PM
RE: Been kind of a rough month
(03-08-2015 07:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Some of you may already know this but last month my mother was hospitalised for 15 days with a viral lung infection. It got kind of dicey but she managed to improve enough to be sent home. However that has left her out of work and low on funds; she works as a school bus driver so her summer work is contracted and missing a month means she more or less won't be working again til school starts up again. Between not working prescriptions and other bills things are beyond tight and we might end up not making rent let alone other bills this month. If anyone wants to help out I have a Go Fund me page set up.

Hug

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
03-08-2015, 08:08 PM
Pretty tight here as well, but I gave what I could.

Hug

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
03-08-2015, 08:43 PM
I'll be giving in a couple days.
Heart ya Revs.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-08-2015, 09:40 PM
I'm in the middle of an expensive summer, and I'm sorry I can't help financially right now. I know well-wishes don't pay bills, but you have mine nonetheless.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
03-08-2015, 10:31 PM
Glad to hear she is improving. If I had any extra cash I would donate in a heartbeat but unfortunately I do not, sorry Sad . Thoughts and wishes are with you guys. As thump has said, I know it wont pay the bills but you have mine nonetheless.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
04-08-2015, 06:30 AM
Hi mate.
Sadly I have not worked in around a year and I was self employed musician. I currently have 3 outstanding bills totalling about what you need. And the Aus dollar is at rock bottom.
Normally this would not be a problem. Now it is. I am just lucky my health care is covered in Australia or I'd be dead.
I am so sorry I cannot help. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
04-08-2015, 09:10 AM
To anyone wanting but unable to help directly, spread that around your network (facebook twitter etc) the more people that see it the more chances for someone to donate. Thanks for all your well wishes and an extra thanks for those who have donated.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-08-2015, 12:00 PM
I don't have much but I think I can spare a bit. Give your mom a hug from me.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
04-08-2015, 01:41 PM
Gave what I felt comfortable giving to a complete stranger, hope it helps. When you're not in an irritable mood you definitely spread a lot of laughs, so thanks for that. Take care Revs.

"just an FYI: There are 2 kinds of people in the world -- those who divide everybody into 2 kinds of people & those who don't." Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like MustangManda's post