Been kind of a rough month

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Been kind of a rough month
(04-08-2015 09:10 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  To anyone wanting but unable to help directly, spread that around your network (facebook twitter etc) the more people that see it the more chances for someone to donate.

Done, also convinced my mother to donate some money Friday. Won't be much but I hope it will help.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
04-08-2015, 03:14 PM
I don't have money but I did pass on the link.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
04-08-2015, 03:47 PM
I'm sorry things have been rough. I'm glad your mom was released, and I hope her health continues to improve. I'll be able to donate on Friday, setting myself a reminder now and sharing the link. Hug Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
04-08-2015, 04:08 PM
I would love to help but I am struggling with my own medical crap...another $400.00 worth of bills came in to add to the over $700.00 in bills I already had after the $550.00 out of pocket I had already forked out.

Too bad I didn't save the kidney stone...it's officially worth enough to be set into solitaire setting. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
04-08-2015, 05:04 PM
I gotta wait till payday, Revs! Maybe a laugh'll help, till then! Shy

[Image: buscartoon.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

[Image: 06593afcabb469a3c5ff0e3dffeadd2d.jpg]

[Image: eeeb607c157bc631f6f24056586c1a75.jpg]

Not a whole lot a bus driver humor to be found! Confused

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
06-08-2015, 10:16 AM
Thanks again to everyone who has helped out, really means a lot to me.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-08-2015, 10:35 AM
Ok, I'm bumping this thread.

Come on guys. Ten or twenty bucks is manageable for at least half of us. One of our most prominent members is in need. Let's show Revs what an important part of this community he is, yes?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 9 users Like Stark Raving's post
06-08-2015, 01:51 PM
(06-08-2015 10:35 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, I'm bumping this thread.

Come on guys. Ten or twenty bucks is manageable for at least half of us. One of our most prominent members is in need. Let's show Revs what an important part of this community he is, yes?

I had to borrow $2 today to get toothpaste. Sorry, I don't have it.
07-08-2015, 04:02 PM
Donated, bump bump!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
07-08-2015, 08:45 PM
(06-08-2015 01:51 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 10:35 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, I'm bumping this thread.

I had to borrow $2 today to get toothpaste. Sorry, I don't have it.

My post said at least half of us. I get it. Some people can't, and that's totally cool. I'm asking the people who CAN, to please do so. This type of crisis within our community is rare, and I would love to see us looking after each other more.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post