Been kind of a rough month

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2015, 02:47 AM
RE: Been kind of a rough month
I've got a small bit of spare money hanging around... At the risk of sound as ignorant as I am, how does this work?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2015, 02:55 AM
(14-08-2015 02:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I've got a small bit of spare money hanging around... At the risk of sound as ignorant as I am, how does this work?

Hit the "Donate Now" button on the website, fill out the information and specify how much you want to do donate then hit "Continue" then you need to fill out your payment information, you need a debit/credit card. Then that's it I believe.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
14-08-2015, 03:49 AM
(14-08-2015 02:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 02:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I've got a small bit of spare money hanging around... At the risk of sound as ignorant as I am, how does this work?

Hit the "Donate Now" button on the website, fill out the information and specify how much you want to do donate then hit "Continue" then you need to fill out your payment information, you need a debit/credit card. Then that's it I believe.

Yep. Just checked it myself.

Unfortunately, that rules me out...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-08-2015, 05:56 AM
(14-08-2015 03:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 02:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Hit the "Donate Now" button on the website, fill out the information and specify how much you want to do donate then hit "Continue" then you need to fill out your payment information, you need a debit/credit card. Then that's it I believe.

Yep. Just checked it myself.

Darn. Do they sell reloadable prepaid cards over yonder?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
14-08-2015, 06:13 AM
(14-08-2015 05:56 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 03:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yep. Just checked it myself.

Darn. Do they sell reloadable prepaid cards over yonder?

Probably, but I don't recall seeing any of late.

14-08-2015, 06:15 AM
(14-08-2015 06:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 05:56 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Darn. Do they sell reloadable prepaid cards over yonder?

Probably, but I don't recall seeing any of late.

Well, only thing I could think of is give the money to a friend who has a card and have them donate it for you.

14-08-2015, 06:22 AM
(14-08-2015 06:15 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 06:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Probably, but I don't recall seeing any of late.

Well, only thing I could think of is give the money to a friend who has a card and have them donate it for you.

Shame I don't have any friends outside the forum who could...

For once, a website which doesn't take paypal, and it's being terribly inconvenient.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-08-2015, 06:27 AM
(14-08-2015 06:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 06:15 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well, only thing I could think of is give the money to a friend who has a card and have them donate it for you.

For once, a website which doesn't take paypal, and it's being terribly inconvenient.

Should write a strongly worded letter to them demanding paypal.

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
14-08-2015, 07:18 AM
(14-08-2015 06:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 06:15 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well, only thing I could think of is give the money to a friend who has a card and have them donate it for you.

Paypal someone who has a credit card the money to then donate.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-08-2015, 12:08 PM
It's a beautiful day (where I am) so ...

Bump. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post