Been too long.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Been too long.
And I'm hoping I can keep up with everything on here. But with school and work... it's really difficult.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WadeW.Wilson's post
06-06-2016, 03:09 PM
(06-06-2016 02:13 PM)WadeW.Wilson Wrote:  And I'm hoping I can keep up with everything on here. But with school and work... it's really difficult.

We're just pulling your chain, bud. We get a lot of "drive-bys", people who make an intro thread and then don't show up again at all. We're all quite glad you came back, and understand that life must take precedence.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
06-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Well Jewel Archer keeps me up to speed on stuff happening on here. I haven't forgotten. Big Grin
06-06-2016, 08:06 PM
(06-06-2016 02:13 PM)WadeW.Wilson Wrote:  And I'm hoping I can keep up with everything on here. But with school and work... it's really difficult.

Chances are we will be here for a while, worry about school and life, way more important.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-06-2016, 08:29 PM
(06-06-2016 02:10 PM)WadeW.Wilson Wrote:  All this is going on and I'm over here like...
[Image: 236.png]

Don't spread cancer here. As cancer myself, I know what should and should not be spread.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-06-2016, 08:33 PM
Haha. Maybe I should have posted one of these threads. I was gone for at least this whole semester, and probably the majority of fall semester!

School work is a time suck Laugh out load

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.