Poll: What is your go-to?
Beer
Wine
Liquor
I don't drink
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Beer, wine or liquor?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: Beer, wine or liquor?
(04-03-2013 06:32 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Mmmmm....BEEEER. Yes
I like an ice-cold Coors (not Coors Light; I have testicles); in a bottle and in the freezer for 25 minutes so when I open it and take the first long chug, it's icy cold and turns to slush when I put it down on the counter. I'm not a heavy drinker, though. This hasn't always been the case, but just in the last 6 months or so; my limit is 3. (I used to calculate my body weight and compare that to how much alcohol would kill me; then drink just less than that. But that was when I was suicidal) And because I'm a health-nut and don't drink often; 3 is plenty to get me stumbling and giggling like a moron. Blush

I like Jack and Coke, but I discovered that I like it by getting absolutely wrecked on it one night. I had a blackout and the next morning wasn't very pleasant. My stomach was pretty much stripped for the next day or two.

I like Manischewitz wine. I don't like other wines, but that one is really sweet. Every now and then I'll have a glass or two. I don't like to get drunk on it, though. It's such a slow drunk and is more dehydrating than it's worth. But two glasses is enough to get a nice, warm glow about me. I'm told I'm most pleasant when I'm drinking wine. lol

I've never liked Budweiser, though. My dad loves it but I think it tastes like shit. Bleh.
I like beer but I cannot -stand- domestic beer (miller, budweiser, coors, etc). Its donkey piss in a can. I prefer microbrews usually.

McMenamins makes quite a few good beers like Ruby. Arrogant Bastard Ale and Landshark are also quite good

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 10:52 AM
(04-03-2013 10:45 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
I like an ice-cold Coors (not Coors Light; I have testicles); in a bottle and in the freezer for 25 minutes so when I open it and take the first long chug, it's icy cold and turns to slush when I put it down on the counter. I'm not a heavy drinker, though. This hasn't always been the case, but just in the last 6 months or so; my limit is 3. (I used to calculate my body weight and compare that to how much alcohol would kill me; then drink just less than that. But that was when I was suicidal) And because I'm a health-nut and don't drink often; 3 is plenty to get me stumbling and giggling like a moron. Blush

I like Jack and Coke, but I discovered that I like it by getting absolutely wrecked on it one night. I had a blackout and the next morning wasn't very pleasant. My stomach was pretty much stripped for the next day or two.

I like Manischewitz wine. I don't like other wines, but that one is really sweet. Every now and then I'll have a glass or two. I don't like to get drunk on it, though. It's such a slow drunk and is more dehydrating than it's worth. But two glasses is enough to get a nice, warm glow about me. I'm told I'm most pleasant when I'm drinking wine. lol

I've never liked Budweiser, though. My dad loves it but I think it tastes like shit. Bleh.
Its donkey piss in a can.
You say it like it's a bad thing. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2013, 10:56 AM
(04-03-2013 10:52 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 10:45 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Its donkey piss in a can.
You say it like it's a bad thing. Drinking Beverage
Not all of us share your exotic taste for Equus asinus urine No

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
04-03-2013, 02:34 PM
(04-03-2013 10:56 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 10:52 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  You say it like it's a bad thing. Drinking Beverage
Not all of us share your exotic taste for Equus asinus urine No
Yall's missin' out, brah. Big Grin

04-03-2013, 02:36 PM
I'm not much of a drinker but after a long day at work a scotch and soda is always welcomed
04-03-2013, 02:40 PM
(04-03-2013 02:36 PM)Rosetta Wrote:  I'm not much of a drinker but after a long day at work a scotch and soda is always welcomed
I hope you mean in separate glasses.

[Image: opforum1.png]
04-03-2013, 02:40 PM
(04-03-2013 02:34 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 10:56 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Not all of us share your exotic taste for Equus asinus urine No
Yall's missin' out, brah. Big Grin
Did you just call me........brah? Blink

04-03-2013, 02:42 PM
(04-03-2013 02:40 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 02:34 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Yall's missin' out, brah. Big Grin
Did you just call me........brah? Blink
I did, yes. Sleepy

04-03-2013, 02:42 PM
(04-03-2013 10:45 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

I like beer but I cannot -stand- domestic beer (miller, budweiser, coors, etc). Its donkey piss in a can. I prefer microbrews usually.

McMenamins makes quite a few good beers like Ruby. Arrogant Bastard Ale and Landshark are also quite good

Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?

Because it's fuckin' close to water.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
04-03-2013, 03:05 PM
I have a hard time buying that Chas doesn't drink alcohol. Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]