Poll: What is your go-to?
Beer
Wine
Liquor
I don't drink
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Beer, wine or liquor?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2013, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 03:21 PM by Chas.)
RE: Beer, wine or liquor?
(04-03-2013 03:05 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I have a hard time buying that Chas doesn't drink alcohol. Consider
Because I'm knowledgeable about it? Consider

Or because I sound drunk? Huh

Or because I'm just so cool, suave, and urbane. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-03-2013, 03:18 PM
(04-03-2013 03:05 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I have a hard time buying that Chas doesn't drink alcohol. Consider
Tbh, I always find it hard to believe when anyone says they don't drink. It just doesn't make sense! Tongue

Well, unless they are a recovering alcoholic...

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
04-03-2013, 03:27 PM
I didn't believe my sister for months when she first told me she quit drinking. I thought she was lying... And she and I are super close. Then one day, she bought a tea instead of a beer and I said, "Huh... She IS sober!"

Of course, now she is all into Jesus again because of AA, but I can live with that. She thinks that because she is the closest person to me, that she can "convert" me. NO, BITCH. Not gonna happen, crazy lady. Keep those daily scriptures to yourself! Smile

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
04-03-2013, 04:42 PM
(04-03-2013 03:27 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I didn't believe my sister for months when she first told me she quit drinking. I thought she was lying... And she and I are super close. Then one day, she bought a tea instead of a beer and I said, "Huh... She IS sober!"

Of course, now she is all into Jesus again because of AA, but I can live with that. She thinks that because she is the closest person to me, that she can "convert" me. NO, BITCH. Not gonna happen, crazy lady. Keep those daily scriptures to yourself! Smile
Lol. I'm pretty sure most of the christian friends I have left have given up on converting me.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
04-03-2013, 06:07 PM
(04-03-2013 02:40 PM)frankiej Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 02:36 PM)Rosetta Wrote:  I'm not much of a drinker but after a long day at work a scotch and soda is always welcomed
I hope you mean in separate glasses.
Of course
04-03-2013, 08:11 PM
I don't drink much, but I hate beer. Wine is nice sometimes, but I'm more of a rum person.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
06-03-2013, 07:37 PM
(04-03-2013 06:56 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I dance a lot when I'm drunk. Blink And usually to songs that shouldn't be danced to. lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiKNMnfpxyDgjLCunx35W...1HDR0g50v0]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
06-03-2013, 09:55 PM
I prefer tramminer reisling, round 12% and quite sweet, with ice cubes. Thumbsup

Second occasional preference Guinness Stout.

Don't touch spirits.
09-03-2013, 02:46 PM
I suppose I'm posh. I prefer sparkling wine, champagne and red wine to other alcohol---but living in Scotland currently, I've learned to appreciate a good occasional single malt, islay preferrably. Smile

“A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings intentionally.”
- Oscar Wilde
09-03-2013, 03:03 PM
(04-03-2013 03:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  
Because I'm knowledgeable about it? Consider

Or because I sound drunk? Huh

Or because I'm just so cool, suave, and urbane. Drinking Beverage
Because you're a Masshole.

I say it's a matter of timing/occasion and what the theme of what I am doing that makes me chose what to drink; but all three fit right in.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson