Beer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2017, 05:50 PM
RE: Beer
(19-03-2017 05:42 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 05:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  You get to witness what you are missing out on. Tongue

Let's see, overpriced beverages, many trips to the urinal, vomiting if I drink too much, hangovers, too. Yeah, I'll pass.

Can I start a milk thread?

Only if it has a nondairy option Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-03-2017, 05:51 PM
I like Sam Adams and Corona with a lime (yeah, I know I'm going to get shit for that one Tongue )

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-03-2017, 05:59 PM
(19-03-2017 05:48 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  "There is no bad beer. Some are simply better than others." (German Proverb) Big Grin

No ...
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Just, no. No

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
19-03-2017, 06:29 PM
I'm a root beer connoisseur, does that count?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
19-03-2017, 06:32 PM
(19-03-2017 06:29 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I'm a root beer connoisseur, does that count?

> Garçon! Another root beer!
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
19-03-2017, 07:00 PM
(19-03-2017 05:42 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 05:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  You get to witness what you are missing out on. Tongue

Let's see, overpriced beverages, many trips to the urinal, vomiting if I drink too much, hangovers, too. Yeah, I'll pass.

Milk is yucky. Skim milk is slightly less yucky, but still disgusting. Although my dislike for milk may be because I'm female. I know a lot of other women who can't stand the stuff.

I like wine better than beer, but as this is a beer thread...

Porter's my favorite. I like beer best in the fall, when the beers with pumpkin and other spices are out. We also sometimes go to restaurants that brew their own beer and do the samplers where you get to try four ounce pours of several different beers.

Faves from the liquor store include Sam Adams, Wachusett, and Newcastle, but we like to try different stuff. Wegman's has an enormous selection and lets you build your own six-packs, and we've done that sometimes.
19-03-2017, 07:03 PM
(19-03-2017 07:00 PM)julep Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 05:42 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Let's see, overpriced beverages, many trips to the urinal, vomiting if I drink too much, hangovers, too. Yeah, I'll pass.

Milk is yucky. Skim milk is slightly less yucky, but still disgusting. Although my dislike for milk may be because I'm female. I know a lot of other women who can't stand the stuff.

Blasphemer!!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
19-03-2017, 07:48 PM
[Image: CMS-Cans-e1387388330453-400x400.jpg]

Good local shit.

living word
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
19-03-2017, 08:04 PM
(19-03-2017 07:48 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [Image: CMS-Cans-e1387388330453-400x400.jpg]

Good local shit.

That actually looks interesting. But I'll bet I would only drink it in the winter - that's when I like a stout. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-03-2017, 03:42 AM
Not sure if its available in other countries, although there is a brewery here called "BrewDog" and they have some AMAZING beers/lagers/ales and other things as well. There are Brew Dog bars around the UK if you're ever in the neighborhood and I highly recommend it!

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!