Poll: Which candidate do you currently support?
Clinton
Sanders
Cruz
Rubio
Carson
Kasich
Trump
I don't know, but anyone except fucking Trump
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Before Super Tuesday, who do you support?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 07:45 AM
Before Super Tuesday, who do you support?
A poll on who you support as of right now among the candidates. Not restricted to US citizens only, obviously, but do choose who you'd want leading YOUR country if you aren't American.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
29-02-2016, 07:47 AM
RE: Before Super Tuesday, who do you support?
There is a way on facebook for me to see which morons support Trump, and then I can block them. This could provide the same context here Consider

-Rick
29-02-2016, 07:49 AM
(29-02-2016 07:47 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  There is a way on facebook for me to see which morons support Trump, and then I can block them. This could provide the same context here Consider
How did I know a cuckold would be supporting Bernie for president? I wonder... Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-02-2016, 07:51 AM
(29-02-2016 07:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 07:47 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  There is a way on facebook for me to see which morons support Trump, and then I can block them. This could provide the same context here Consider
How did I know a cuckold would be supporting Bernie for president? I wonder... Consider

Is cuckold your new favorite word? Did you get a dictionary last week?

-Rick
29-02-2016, 07:53 AM
But who could have guessed you'd support Trump? You haven't been a loud and obnoxious ignorant dick as of late who simply claims "victory" because you participate in online discussions. Wait...

-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
29-02-2016, 08:03 AM
(29-02-2016 07:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

[Image: admitting-your-an-asshole.jpg?w=300]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
29-02-2016, 08:04 AM
(29-02-2016 07:53 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  But who could have guessed you'd support Trump? You haven't been a loud and obnoxious ignorant dick as of late who simply claims "victory" because you participate in online discussions. Wait...

Go ahead and block me then, you crybaby. Block out all opposing views so you can continue wallowing in your little bubble of self-delusion where the Democrats stand a chance at winning the White House this year.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-02-2016, 08:08 AM
(29-02-2016 08:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 07:53 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  But who could have guessed you'd support Trump? You haven't been a loud and obnoxious ignorant dick as of late who simply claims "victory" because you participate in online discussions. Wait...

Go ahead and block me then, you crybaby. Block out all opposing views so you can continue wallowing in your little bubble of self-delusion where the Democrats stand a chance at winning the White House this year.

I don't block them because they (dipshits like you) represent opposing views, I block them because they think being insulting assholes is the same as providing sound arguments in support of their politics. They (you) confuse ignorance with knowledge and stupidity with wisdom.

-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
29-02-2016, 08:09 AM
(29-02-2016 08:03 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 07:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  How did I know a cuckold would be supporting Bernie for president? I wonder... Consider

[Image: admitting-your-an-asshole.jpg?w=300]

I don't think he is ready for step 1. He thinks he's just "brutally honest" when he's really just a dick. (I don't know if I am talking about Trump or Vosur though Consider )

-Rick
29-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Where's the "They are all too conservative for my liking" option?

Angry

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post