Poll: Which candidate do you currently support?
Clinton
Sanders
Cruz
Rubio
Carson
Kasich
Trump
I don't know, but anyone except fucking Trump
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Before Super Tuesday, who do you support?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Before Super Tuesday, who do you support?
(29-02-2016 01:29 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 10:57 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I'm voting Clinton.

Of course, it doesn't matter because I'm in OK and out of the 77 counties all 77 the repubs won and represented last election. Sad

I don't think Bernie could win or be an effective president if he did. It was bad enough with congress's "Obama Blocking", they would steam roller Bernie, IMO. So Clinton for me.

Honestly I think they'd have a much harder time blocking Bernie. Hes more bulldog than Obama is, which has always been a big complaint of mine about Obama. I want someone who will fight for it.

I'll vote for Hillary if Bernie doesnt get the nomination. But I think shes terrible by comparison to him.

That could be, hard to say really. I agree Obama was too soft on them. Too much a please everyone, not always a bad thing but with congress it is. I don't always like Clinton or all she does (that applies to every politician) but I do think she has what it takes to be a president and a good one. I think Bernie just doesn't have the votes to beat her.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-02-2016, 01:33 PM
(29-02-2016 01:26 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Have you ever used the word "cuckservative" to describe faux-conservatives? I heard this word a handful of times shortly before Trump rose to prominence, but I haven't actually heard it since.
I haven't used it myself, but I've seen it being used on various conservative discussion forums during the past few weeks.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-02-2016, 01:37 PM
(29-02-2016 01:33 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 01:29 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Honestly I think they'd have a much harder time blocking Bernie. Hes more bulldog than Obama is, which has always been a big complaint of mine about Obama. I want someone who will fight for it.

I'll vote for Hillary if Bernie doesnt get the nomination. But I think shes terrible by comparison to him.

That could be, hard to say really. I agree Obama was too soft on them. Too much a please everyone, not always a bad thing but with congress it is. I don't always like Clinton or all she does (that applies to every politician) but I do think she has what it takes to be a president and a good one. I think Bernie just doesn't have the votes to beat her.

I certainly hope youre wrong about Bernie! Hilary could have been a good president, but she does this flip flopping thing a LOT. It makes me nervous because I dont know who we will have once shes elected.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
29-02-2016, 01:43 PM
(29-02-2016 01:37 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 01:33 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  That could be, hard to say really. I agree Obama was too soft on them. Too much a please everyone, not always a bad thing but with congress it is. I don't always like Clinton or all she does (that applies to every politician) but I do think she has what it takes to be a president and a good one. I think Bernie just doesn't have the votes to beat her.

I certainly hope youre wrong about Bernie! Hilary could have been a good president, but she does this flip flopping thing a LOT. It makes me nervous because I dont know who we will have once shes elected.

It doesn't seem to me that she can be accused of anything more than matching her views to her constituency's. Isn't that what politicians are supposed to do?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
29-02-2016, 01:43 PM
(29-02-2016 01:30 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 01:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I support Monday coming before Super Tuesday. Thumbsup

I support cumming... oh wait. Blush

Shit, I didn't know that was an option. As much as I like Bernie, I like cumming, better. Maybe this is why we all deserve the status quo... Blush
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
29-02-2016, 01:45 PM
(29-02-2016 01:37 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Hilary could have been a good president, but she does this flip flopping thing a LOT. It makes me nervous because I dont know who we will have once shes elected.

A right leaning centrist who says liberal things in the primary because she has a charismatic populist running to the left of her.
29-02-2016, 01:50 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

Does it suck this much every time, or did I just have the rotten luck to have an awful year be the first one I can take part in?

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
29-02-2016, 01:54 PM
(29-02-2016 01:50 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Does it suck this much every time, or did I just have the rotten luck to have an awful year be the first one I can take part in?

Sucking IS the political process. Sorry. Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
29-02-2016, 02:19 PM
(29-02-2016 01:54 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 01:50 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Sucking IS the political process. Sorry. Sad

Sucking and ass kissing. Politicians work on both sides of the body.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-02-2016, 03:31 PM
I imagine the election will be settled after Tuesday.

My vote in May won't matter much. Meh.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces