Before you cunts get the wrong idea.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: Before you cunts get the wrong idea.
(15-05-2017 11:42 AM)pablo Wrote:  Spaghetti sauce and noodles mixed together and left overnight in the fridge have always tasted better to me than the night before.
This on a pizza could be fantastic.

Do you also like cold pizza? I usually prefer that to hot pizza (bit hot pizza is still pretty damn good).

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
15-05-2017, 12:19 PM
As long as the whole concoction is covered in a layer of pineapple and cheese.

'Murican Canadian
15-05-2017, 01:24 PM
(15-05-2017 11:47 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(15-05-2017 11:42 AM)pablo Wrote:  Spaghetti sauce and noodles mixed together and left overnight in the fridge have always tasted better to me than the night before.
This on a pizza could be fantastic.

Do you also like cold pizza? I usually prefer that to hot pizza (bit hot pizza is still pretty damn good).

I do indeed and will eat it straight out of the fridge...this goes for cold spaghetti too.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
15-05-2017, 02:47 PM
(15-05-2017 08:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Canned spaghetti on pizza is legit as fuck and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Ran out of money again I see.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-05-2017, 02:49 PM
(15-05-2017 09:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And just while I'm on this roll.
Crumpet. Canned spaghetti. Grated cheese. Put under the grill until cheese melted and bubbling.

Lit as fuck. It's called a "mouse trap". Traditionally done with bread but crumpets work better IMO. Can also add bacon between getti and cheese.

What the fuck is a crumpet? Sounds like a sex toy.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-05-2017, 02:52 PM
(15-05-2017 02:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
Crumpet. Canned spaghetti. Grated cheese. Put under the grill until cheese melted and bubbling.

Lit as fuck. It's called a "mouse trap". Traditionally done with bread but crumpets work better IMO. Can also add bacon between getti and cheese.

Imagine a piece of toast in which the butter soaks into its pores, no matter how much you pile on, instead of flowing off the side.

'Murican Canadian
15-05-2017, 02:53 PM
(15-05-2017 02:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I think it's kind of like an english muffin. Which come to think of it, also sounds like a sex toy Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
15-05-2017, 02:54 PM
(15-05-2017 02:52 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(15-05-2017 02:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What the fuck is a crumpet? Sounds like a sex toy.

Imagine a piece of toast in which the butter soaks into its pores, no matter how much you pile on, instead of flowing off the side.

I call that an English muffin.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-05-2017, 02:56 PM
(15-05-2017 02:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-05-2017 02:52 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Imagine a piece of toast in which the butter soaks into its pores, no matter how much you pile on, instead of flowing off the side.

I call that an English muffin.

English muffins don't have holes. Crumpets are like the Swiss cheese of English muffins.

'Murican Canadian
15-05-2017, 02:57 PM
(15-05-2017 02:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-05-2017 08:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Canned spaghetti on pizza is legit as fuck and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Ran out of money again I see.

I mean yea but that's not the point.
Also, I would never buy canned spaghetti, I don't actually like canned spaghetti unless on a pizza or on crumpets/bread like how I said earlier. Can't eat canned spaghetti unless it's smothered in hot melted cheese.

I do however eat a lot of meatballs and spaghetti or spaghetti bolognese.
$1.99 for 500g of spaghetti/fettuccine. $1.79 for a can of tomatoes. $1.99 for meatball/bolognese's mix and $4 for mine. Quarter the pasta per meal, half of everything else per meal (I'll cook it all up and half it and cook up some pasta and reheat the sauce/meat the next day and pour it over the pasta and grate some cheese over top.) $4.50ish per meal (and I only eat 1 meal a day so $4.50 a day). That's how you eat tastefully and poorly son.

[Image: oscar.png]