Beginning of Human Evolution (Divergence from other Apes)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2012, 04:36 PM
RE: Beginning of Human Evolution (Divergence from other Apes)
(03-10-2012 04:17 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 03:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  Thanks. Thumbsup My ex already told me that.

Yeah, we know this, Kim. But (and this too is a secret), we don't say we know or the girls will think we are not shutting up just so we can get some.

At the risk of losing my membership, knob or something, here's another secret... We can multi-task (but telling the fairer sex would mean that they would make us do it all the time).

Son of a bitch! Censored The hit squad is on its way to your abode, traitor! Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-10-2012, 04:39 PM
(03-10-2012 04:17 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Yeah, we know this, Kim. But (and this too is a secret), we don't say we know or the girls will think we are not shutting up just so we can get some.

Ah yes, we know about the ones who know... these are the ones who most often become "just friends". Wink

And that multi tasking thing... I think we suspect something when most of you can obviously hook up all the TV and electronic equipment. Consider

I just feel like I "got lucky", if I can get one of you to take out the garbage. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2012, 04:58 PM
(03-10-2012 04:39 PM)kim Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 04:17 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Yeah, we know this, Kim. But (and this too is a secret), we don't say we know or the girls will think we are not shutting up just so we can get some.

Ah yes, we know about the ones who know... these are the ones who most often become "just friends". Wink

And that multi tasking thing... I think we suspect something when most of you can obviously hook up all the TV and electronic equipment. Consider

I just feel like I "got lucky", if I can get one of you to take out the garbage. Dodgy

I'll take out your garbage anytime. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-10-2012, 08:24 PM
(03-10-2012 04:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 04:39 PM)kim Wrote:  Ah yes, we know about the ones who know... these are the ones who most often become "just friends". Wink

I'll take out your garbage anytime. Thumbsup

Ha! Call yourself a man?

I can open jars, too, and reach things on high shelves.

Beat that, alpha-boy!

04-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Damn, you guys are good.
Next thing you'll be telling me is you can move heavy stuff, like couches... around a room... several times... without whining. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.