Beheaded Jesus...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2017, 10:56 AM
RE: Beheaded Jesus...
(23-02-2017 10:46 AM)kemo boy Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 08:56 AM)Impulse Wrote:  It's probably the fig tree's revenge. Tongue

I can't wait for "Revenge of the Fig Tree II: The Quickening"

Since this is the second time in two weeks the head was taken, The Quickening is what is currently being reported.

Plan for the next possible sequal: Night of The Living Head Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
23-02-2017, 11:37 AM
(23-02-2017 10:56 AM)kim Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 10:46 AM)kemo boy Wrote:  I can't wait for "Revenge of the Fig Tree II: The Quickening"

Since this is the second time in two weeks the head was taken, The Quickening is what is currently being reported.

Gone With The Sins?

"As Dad is my witness, I'll never go headless again!"
[+] 4 users Like kemo boy's post
23-02-2017, 11:37 AM
(23-02-2017 10:56 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It could be the "pastor" drumming support for his church too GaspBig Grin

Controversy and sympathy are popular. Drinking Beverage

That thought occurred to me, too, when I saw what a small church it was. Churches that small pay their pastors next to nothing. It isn't hard to imagine a sympathy-generation attempt.

I was more concerned with people seeing this website and thinking we delight in the destruction of church property. It's easy to mistake humor for malevolence, if you don't know us.

There's humor to be found in dark things, and we're pretty good at that; the jokes we made in response were hilarious. Love you guys! Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
23-02-2017, 12:05 PM
(23-02-2017 10:56 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 10:29 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I'm not condoning it (even though I do find it amusing). Vandalism is a rather petty and stupid response when faced with an opinion you disagree with. My point is that whenever something bad happens, it's never god punishing them.

Laugh out load maybe deep down they know god doesn't exist? Consider

It could be the "pastor" drumming support for his church too GaspBig Grin

Controversy and sympathy are popular. Drinking Beverage

In some circles this is known a "false flag operation" -- and if done properly is pretty effective, and very hard to prove who did it.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
23-02-2017, 12:12 PM
In a few months the head will probably show up in a manger scene where the baby Jesus has gone missing. That ought to freak some people out.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
23-02-2017, 02:04 PM
So then I asked Jesus, “Why did you put a star that gives us cancer so close to Earth” and then...

[Image: a15fff9d-ad87-42e6-8a5f-1aeb87e72628-294...;amp;h=640]

Sad.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-02-2017, 02:09 PM
(23-02-2017 02:04 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  So then I asked Jesus, “Why did you put a star that gives us cancer so close to Earth” and then...

[Image: a15fff9d-ad87-42e6-8a5f-1aeb87e72628-294...;amp;h=640]

Sad.

The cancer part is Eve's fault.

'Murican Canadian
23-02-2017, 02:43 PM
In a flash, Jesus went from omniscient to airhead.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
23-02-2017, 02:58 PM
(23-02-2017 10:56 AM)kim Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 10:46 AM)kemo boy Wrote:  I can't wait for "Revenge of the Fig Tree II: The Quickening"

Night of The Living Head? It's already out, though they changed the title, now it is Mass of The Giving Head.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
23-02-2017, 05:46 PM
The arms are next.

Everyone knows that all great statues have no arms or head.

Jesus will be perfect. No brains and no arms to help anyone, but you could ride him like a headless zombie mule.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post