Beheaded Jesus...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: Beheaded Jesus...
(23-02-2017 10:55 AM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: simpsons_season_1_8_the_telltale_head.jpg]

Dammit, beat me to the post.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2017, 02:06 PM
It's cool they are so open to forgive and it's not a big deal that it's a Jesus statue but it is a statue that belonged to someone and it was vandalized, sure, you can forgive all day long but it's still a crime right? I mean that's not a very nice thing to do, I'd hate for someone to behead my Satan statue, I wouldn't forgive them either. I need something to bow down to at night before bed and as an atheist I know we all have a Satan statue and without it we can't be official atheists so that would be so inconvenient.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
25-02-2017, 05:33 PM
(25-02-2017 02:06 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  It's cool they are so open to forgive and it's not a big deal that it's a Jesus statue but it is a statue that belonged to someone and it was vandalized, sure, you can forgive all day long but it's still a crime right? I mean that's not a very nice thing to do, I'd hate for someone to behead my Satan statue, I wouldn't forgive them either. I need something to bow down to at night before bed and as an atheist I know we all have a Satan statue and without it we can't be official atheists so that would be so inconvenient.
Well, personally, I prefer a statue of Baphomet.
[+] 1 user Likes mordant's post
25-02-2017, 05:38 PM
(25-02-2017 02:06 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I'd hate for someone to behead my Satan statue, I wouldn't forgive them either..

How'd you feel about a Thatcher statue? T'was beheaded the day after it was reveiled.
25-02-2017, 10:21 PM
(25-02-2017 05:38 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(25-02-2017 02:06 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I'd hate for someone to behead my Satan statue, I wouldn't forgive them either..

How'd you feel about a Thatcher statue? T'was beheaded the day after it was reveiled.

As far as British leaders go, it would have been funnier if it was Cromwell.
26-02-2017, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2017 02:56 AM by EvolutionKills.)

Fuck, Clancey Brown is such a badass.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]