Behold: the greatest threat for the USA and its God-fearing citizens!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Behold: the greatest threat for the USA and its God-fearing citizens!
Don't mind the title, it was designed to lure our republican/creationist friends (sic). I found this while reading the news; a gay marine kissing his partner after a tour of duty. Just take a look at it.

[Image: 1_6.png]

I personally think it's really cute. Not really the kind of people who, according to some loonies:
-offer small children to Satan
-create a worldwide economic crisis despite the efforts of our trustworthy bankers
-want to alter people's genetic code in orde to make them gay too
-break down democratic values in orde to make the USA a communist state

I wish them good luck. Smile

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Thammuz's post
28-02-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Behold: the greatest threat for the USA and its God-fearing citizens!
aawwww, they're really cute Heart I can't understand why people get mad at two human beings showing love for each other, that's just sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
28-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Firstly the marine is soooo short. Or the other guy is freakishly tall. Either way, interesting choice for the two of them. Opposites attract.

Secondly, I don't enjoy looking at two dudes kissing, not because I'm homophobic, but because guys aren't the least bit attractive (minus Pitt and Depp), now if it was a female marine and her girlfriend, now that's something I wouldn't mind taking a gander at.

Thirdly, happiness is where we find it. Not sure why that bothers people so much.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
28-02-2012, 01:32 PM
(28-02-2012 01:21 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Firstly the marine is soooo short. Or the other guy is freakishly tall. Either way, interesting choice for the two of them. Opposites attract.

Secondly, I don't enjoy looking at two dudes kissing, not because I'm homophobic, but because guys aren't the least bit attractive (minus Pitt and Depp), now if it was a female marine and her girlfriend, now that's something I wouldn't mind taking a gander at.

Thirdly, happiness is where we find it. Not sure why that bothers people so much.

well, the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder right? I noticed that the same happens to girls, they find gay boys kissing more appealing than gay girls. Maybe is something to do with micro sexism (that's a real term in spanish, don't know in english).

28-02-2012, 10:22 PM
I can't see the picture cuz of my work computer so i'll ask a question first...is he in uniform?

If yes, then regardless of gay/lesbian/straight Personal Displays of Affection are not allowed in uniform and that's shameful for him to break regs

If no, good for him and i hope he's happy, i just myself returned from a deployment.

And to answer the incoming questions on if i kissed my wife when i got home. Yes i did, but not in uniform.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
28-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Being a lesbian I prefer seeing women kiss, but funny thing about that I prefer two men kissing to a man and woman kissing =p

Anyway this is the version the fundies hate.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
28-02-2012, 10:38 PM
(28-02-2012 10:22 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  I can't see the picture cuz of my work computer so i'll ask a question first...is he in uniform?

If yes, then regardless of gay/lesbian/straight Personal Displays of Affection are not allowed in uniform and that's shameful for him to break regs

If no, good for him and i hope he's happy, i just myself returned from a deployment.

And to answer the incoming questions on if i kissed my wife when i got home. Yes i did, but not in uniform.

It's the picture of a homecoming, and yes, the Marine is in uniform. I'm guessing it must not be prohibited in these situations because it happens in every picture or video I see of troops returning home.

And I've never had a woman friend tell me they like seeing gay dudes kissing. They have always said they would prefer to watch the ladies. But this is probably due to Lucradis' assessment that dudes are just not attractive.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-02-2012, 11:43 PM
(28-02-2012 10:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 10:22 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  I can't see the picture cuz of my work computer so i'll ask a question first...is he in uniform?

It's the picture of a homecoming, and yes, the Marine is in uniform. I'm guessing it must not be prohibited in these situations because it happens in every picture or video I see of troops returning home.

And I've never had a woman friend tell me they like seeing gay dudes kissing. They have always said they would prefer to watch the ladies. But this is probably due to Lucradis' assessment that dudes are just not attractive.

well, maybe is different over here, you know, cultural differences and whatnot... or maybe my firends lied to my Confused

28-02-2012, 11:50 PM
(28-02-2012 01:05 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  I wish them good luck. Smile

May the force be with these guys!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
29-02-2012, 12:01 AM
(28-02-2012 10:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Very true.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)