Behold: the greatest threat for the USA and its God-fearing citizens!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2012, 07:08 AM
RE: Behold: the greatest threat for the USA and its God-fearing citizens!
Reunion pictures always make me smile - no matter which sex they are of! Especially when it's no a guaranteed thing, like if one person has been off to war, or in a dangerous occupation.

The pics, both of them, are lovely.

Ann
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2012, 07:32 PM
(28-02-2012 01:05 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  Don't mind the title, it was designed to lure our republican/creationist friends (sic). I found this while reading the news; a gay marine kissing his partner after a tour of duty. Just take a look at it.

[Image: 1_6.png]

I personally think it's really cute. Not really the kind of people who, according to some loonies:
-offer small children to Satan
-create a worldwide economic crisis despite the efforts of our trustworthy bankers
-want to alter people's genetic code in orde to make them gay too
-break down democratic values in orde to make the USA a communist state

I wish them good luck. Smile

Is it wrong that I'm playing with my cooch while looking at these pictures?Confused
08-03-2012, 07:41 PM
(08-03-2012 07:32 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 01:05 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  Don't mind the title, it was designed to lure our republican/creationist friends (sic). I found this while reading the news; a gay marine kissing his partner after a tour of duty. Just take a look at it.

I personally think it's really cute. Not really the kind of people who, according to some loonies:
-create a worldwide economic crisis despite the efforts of our trustworthy bankers

Is it wrong that I'm playing with my cooch while looking at these pictures?Confused

Now that's how you make an entrance. Big Grin Hello, Jodienda.

Any promise of a postmortem preservation of personal identity is preposterous. (read in Daffy Duck voice)
08-03-2012, 07:46 PM
(01-03-2012 07:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 01:21 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Or the other guy is freakishly tall.
Looks a little like Hughsie to me.

What, I'm way better looking!

Jodienda76 Wrote:Is it wrong that I'm playing with my cooch while looking at these pictures? Confused

Why is it every time you post I end up sat here completely speechless Big Grin?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
08-03-2012, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 07:49 PM by Jodienda76.)
(08-03-2012 07:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 07:32 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  

Now that's how you make an entrance. Big Grin Hello, Jodienda.

Hello there Girlyman.
(08-03-2012 07:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-03-2012 07:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 01:21 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Or the other guy is freakishly tall.
Looks a little like Hughsie to me.

What, I'm way better looking!

Jodienda76 Wrote:Is it wrong that I'm playing with my cooch while looking at these pictures? Confused

Why is it every time you post I end up sat here completely speechless Big Grin?

LOL...I haven't posted here much. But I always come up with something that either make prudish people squirm, or devils rise.Angel
08-03-2012, 07:52 PM
(08-03-2012 07:47 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  LOL...I haven't posted here much. But I always come up with something that either make prudish people squirm, or devils rise.Angel

I don't squirm, I have to reread what you put, just to make sure I've read it right and then I laugh and go 'well what can you say to that' Big Grin.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
08-03-2012, 07:56 PM
(08-03-2012 07:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 07:47 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  LOL...I haven't posted here much. But I always come up with something that either make prudish people squirm, or devils rise.Angel

I don't squirm, I have to reread what you put, just to make sure I've read it right and then I laugh and go 'well what can you say to that' Big Grin.

lol... Well...I guess there's nothing much to say when a girl pulls out a vibrator when she sees a man in uniform wrapping his legs around a giant and kissing him.
08-03-2012, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 08:04 PM by rook2004.)
(28-02-2012 10:22 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  If yes, then regardless of gay/lesbian/straight Personal Displays of Affection are not allowed in uniform and that's shameful for him to break regs

I guess these folks didn't get the memo?

[Image: Legendary_kiss_V%E2%80%93J_day_in_Times_...staedt.jpg]

Nobody cares.

(29-02-2012 12:29 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Aren't you in South America? It's probably the opposite, just like how our water drains clockwise and yours counter-clockwise. Or is that vice-versa? Huh

Myth. The shape of the basin has a far greater effect on the direction water swirls than Coriolis "force". How about: our cyclones spin counter-clockwise, whereas their cyclones spin clockwise?

SCIENCE!
(08-03-2012 07:56 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  lol... Well...I guess there's nothing much to say when a girl pulls out a vibrator when she sees a man in uniform wrapping his legs around a giant and kissing him.

Because "can I watch" seems wholly inappropriate, and yet is all that comes to mind?
[+] 1 user Likes rook2004's post
08-03-2012, 08:05 PM
(08-03-2012 07:56 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  lol... Well...I guess there's nothing much to say when a girl pulls out a vibrator when she sees a man in uniform wrapping his legs around a giant and kissing him.

Not much springs to mind, and I don't think you mentioned the vibrator before. I guess we've found our first member who uses TTA and vibrators together Big Grin.

Best
Worst
08-03-2012, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 08:10 PM by Jodienda76.)
(28-02-2012 10:22 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  I can't see the picture cuz of my work computer so i'll ask a question first...is he in uniform?

If yes, then regardless of gay/lesbian/straight Personal Displays of Affection are not allowed in uniform and that's shameful for him to break regs

Um...Straight people in uniform make out all the time. This definitely wouldn't be an issue if it were straight couples. Don't kid yourself. Rolleyes
(08-03-2012 08:02 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 10:22 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  If yes, then regardless of gay/lesbian/straight Personal Displays of Affection are not allowed in uniform and that's shameful for him to break regs

I guess these folks didn't get the memo?

[Image: Legendary_kiss_V%E2%80%93J_day_in_Times_...staedt.jpg]

Nobody cares.

(29-02-2012 12:29 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Aren't you in South America? It's probably the opposite, just like how our water drains clockwise and yours counter-clockwise. Or is that vice-versa? Huh

Myth. The shape of the basin has a far greater effect on the direction water swirls than Coriolis "force". How about: our cyclones spin counter-clockwise, whereas their cyclones spin clockwise?

SCIENCE!

Because "can I watch" seems wholly inappropriate, and yet is all that comes to mind?

Nothing inappropriate here. I hope I'm not breaking any rules here. I can be explicit sometimes. So if that's an issue, I'm pretty sure It wont be long before I "hear it" from the forum powers that be.Angel
[+] 1 user Likes Jodienda76's post