Behold: the greatest threat for the USA and its God-fearing citizens!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2012, 08:13 PM
RE: Behold: the greatest threat for the USA and its God-fearing citizens!
(08-03-2012 08:07 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  Nothing inappropriate here. I hope I'm not breaking any rules here. I can be explicit sometimes. So if that's an issue, I'm pretty sure It wont be long before I "hear it" from the forum powers that be.Angel

Well Lucradis is guy who rules with the iron fist but I'm pretty sure we can say what we want as long as we don't post any pics or vids of it. PM's are all good though I think Wink.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2012, 08:14 PM
(08-03-2012 08:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 08:07 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  Nothing inappropriate here. I hope I'm not breaking any rules here. I can be explicit sometimes. So if that's an issue, I'm pretty sure It wont be long before I "hear it" from the forum powers that be.Angel

Well Lucradis is guy who rules with the iron fist but I'm pretty sure we can say what we want as long as we don't post any pics or vids of it. PM's are all good though I think Wink.

Well where the hell's the x-rated section in this damned forum? Tongue

Ok R rated Rolleyes
08-03-2012, 08:23 PM
(08-03-2012 08:14 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  Well where the hell's the x-rated section in this damned forum? Tongue

I don't think we ever needed one but if people are gonna sign up and wanna play with vibrators then now I'm not so sure Big Grin.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
08-03-2012, 08:24 PM
(08-03-2012 08:07 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  Nothing inappropriate here.

So "can I watch" isn't an inappropriate response, eh?

Good to know.

Yes, good to know.
[+] 2 users Like rook2004's post
08-03-2012, 08:42 PM

The Vulgar Hairless Talking Monkey will respond as soon as his hiccups stop from laughing so hard. ... where's that fuckin' vinegar when I need it.

But no nasty pics. ... unless they're really really funny. ... no no, bad Girly, not even then.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-03-2012, 08:45 PM
(08-03-2012 08:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

The Vulgar Hairless Talking Monkey will respond as soon as his hiccups stop from laughing so hard. ... where's that fuckin' vinegar when I need it.

But no nasty pics. ... unless they're really really funny. ... no no, bad Girly, not even then.

Glad to know I can talk about my pussy and sexcapades...But I won't show them Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Jodienda76's post
08-03-2012, 08:49 PM
(08-03-2012 08:45 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  

Glad to know I can talk about my pussy and sexcapades...But I won't show them Big Grin

Oh, you have a cat?

Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
08-03-2012, 08:51 PM
(08-03-2012 08:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh, you have a cat?

Big Grin

If so then it got mentioned worryingly close to the sexcapades!

Big Grin

Best
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
08-03-2012, 08:55 PM
(08-03-2012 08:51 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Big Grin

Big Grin

Twat's that you say? I cunt hair you.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
08-03-2012, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 09:01 PM by Jodienda76.)
(08-03-2012 08:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 08:45 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  

Oh, you have a cat?

Big Grin

I also said I won't show it...So I guess this forum dosen't allow us to post pictures of cats?
(08-03-2012 08:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 08:51 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Big Grin

Big Grin

Twat's that you say? I cunt hair you.

Funny...I call Sick Rantorum, Sarah Palin, George Bush, Rush Limbaugh, and Pat Robertson those names.