Behold: the greatest threat for the USA and its God-fearing citizens!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2012, 09:16 AM
RE: Behold: the greatest threat for the USA and its God-fearing citizens!
(09-03-2012 06:08 AM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  
Jodienda76 ' Wrote:  Aspirin? And why the hell would any bitch want it to be less active? Puleeezzz I prefer a penis a tongue, fingers or a vibrator (The iVibe iFlex with the rotating head) Blush

(21-11-2011 07:57 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  Hello folks. My name is Eggie. Yes it is my given name Wink... I have for the past few years been questioning, doubting, and researching for answers about the bible, where it came from, why it is so HOLY. Yet to me it made no sense. Religions have done nothing but confuse me more and more through the years. I HAVE to know the annoying "why". Now I decided to read the bible myself and come to my own conclusions. My problem is. I don't understand it too well...Didn't get past genesis without wondering what the hell was going on. And I also came to the conclusion that if God exists. He is one petty, ego-maniac....lol

For the first time. I've come to the conclusion that maybe there is no God, but I feel I need a little guidance and it took mainly atheists to actually educate me. One of my main points is what the bible says about homosexuality because I am homosexual and from talking to people from muslims, jehova's witnesses, to mormons. They mainly have to say the same thing.

There's nothing wrong with homosexuality, you just cant act on it. Huh

So Eggie, did atheism cure your homosexuality or is there something else going on? You're sure to get plenty of attention with the explicit posts and the "bang me" photo you posted in another thread--you'll get plenty of rep and "liked" posts from anyone who's thinking with the head that's between their legs.Every forum needs its resident sex object and more power to ya'....but on a "thinking" atheist site, I'm hoping there's more to ya' than that. Welcome to the forum, and hope you find what you're looking for.

Honey, there is NO cure for me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jodienda76's post
10-03-2012, 12:01 AM
(09-03-2012 09:09 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 08:45 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 08:02 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  Myth. The shape of the basin has a far greater effect on the direction water swirls than Coriolis "force". How about: our cyclones spin counter-clockwise, whereas their cyclones spin clockwise?

SCIENCE!

I have seen an experiment on video of a guy directly on the equator. He filled a sink with water and let it drain on the north side. Then picked it up and walked 30 feet or so to the south side of the equator and the water switched directions.

that would be his skills to move the water rather than the Coriolis effect, as the intensity of it is stronger in the poles and non existent in the equator, a few meters or even kilometres away from the equator adds almost nothing to the Coriolis Big Grin

Failure to control variables and account for the magnitude of effects -> not science.

But makes for good demos. Undecided
20-03-2012, 03:06 PM
aww that's cute but I was lured here by the title sounding like WW3 or the economy failing.
20-03-2012, 06:04 PM
bout time they were treated equally.
21-03-2012, 05:43 PM
To be fair, imagining 2 gay dudes going at it is pretty gross.
28-03-2012, 06:11 PM
(21-03-2012 05:43 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  To be fair, imagining 2 gay dudes going at it is pretty gross.

That's fair? The same can be said about any couple. Shy
28-03-2012, 06:37 PM
(21-03-2012 05:43 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  To be fair, imagining 2 gay dudes going at it is pretty gross.
It's the same with any 2 people you are not attracted too.. Such as, your grandparents. Let that settle on in there. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
29-03-2012, 09:13 AM
I'd rather watch 2 Justin Beibers going at it than 2 Rosie O'donnells. J/S

no homo

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain