Being Serious...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Being Serious...
I smoke alot of weed and when i go out with friends i get super super high. I am in love with this girl right now and never wanna hurt her. Im seriously afraid of getting high at a party or hangout and some girl try to take advantage of me, if you've smoked weed you would understand what im talking about..... what do i do
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2012, 11:01 AM
RE: Being Serious...
(23-01-2012 10:19 AM)WeDropBassInTheFace Wrote:  I smoke alot of weed and when i go out with friends i get super super high. I am in love with this girl right now and never wanna hurt her. Im seriously afraid of getting high at a party or hangout and some girl try to take advantage of me, if you've smoked weed you would understand what im talking about..... what do i do

Then don't get high and go to parties.
Your actions lead to consequences and your actions are your responsibility.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
23-01-2012, 11:49 AM
RE: Being Serious...
Exactly what Chas said. If you can't account for your actions while you're high or drunk, then don't put yourself in a compromising situation. If you intend to have a real relationship then you have to make real sacrifices to make it work. Don't be selfish. If you need to/want to get high or drunk, do it in a safe environment- like at home with friends you can trust.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like kineo's post