Being fired for my beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2012, 10:20 AM
RE: Being fired for my beliefs
(25-09-2012 10:04 AM)ravnwolf Wrote:  
(25-09-2012 09:50 AM)kim Wrote:  When the guy said, "you know what you did." Did you say anything like - "Uh... no I don't know what I did, maybe you need to tell me so we'll both know." ?

I know I would have been stunned, but I still would have hashed some of it out with them right there as it was happening. Of course, I'm pure evil... difficult to propagate, I suppose. Dodgy

Well, it was the VP relaying the "You know what you did" message from the owner of the company. I told the VP - "I do not know what he is talking about. I don't know what I've done". And all the VP could say is, "Well, that's all he told me that I could tell you. He said I couldn't tell you anything else. I'm sorry."

At the same time this was happening, the owner of the company was at my office telling my "2nd in command" that he was now in charge and that I was gone.

Wow. So, you witnessed this guy's castration right then and there. Sucks to be him. Is this VP guy a friend of your's? Do or have you mixed, socially? Would the fact that he's a neutered twit bode well in his social circles or the company? Because he is. Just wondering out loud. Never hurts to wonder out loud, does it? Especially at the local grocery store, gym, even standing in a theater line with a friend, or at a party. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
25-09-2012, 10:26 AM
RE: Being fired for my beliefs
Whenever someone wrongs me like that I remember what the Green Goblin said...

"First we make him wish he was dead. Then we grant him his wish."

Find dirt, and use it!!!

[Image: 553193_635722216633_1026343474_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply