Being hard on my self and it is getting worst

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2014, 11:20 AM
Being hard on my self and it is getting worst
I don't know how to start this. All I can say is that I feel that I should be slashed and stabbed when ever I lose or annoy anybody. Even now I feel I should be stabbed for telling anyone about this. My self confidence has fallen back to what it was months ago. I even feel that my life should end because I have done nothing good for the world. Sorry for wasting your time.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Being hard on my self and it is getting worst
You're the only one i know who knows so much about animals. You are very smart. Do not think so low of yourself. Oh, and it's worse, not worst.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
23-06-2014, 11:37 AM
(23-06-2014 11:34 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  You're the only one i know who knows so much about animals. You are very smart. Do not think so low of yourself. Oh, and it's worse, not worst.

Your grammar correction is not helping. Also nobody gives a really gives a damn about my knowledge of animals. A quick Google search can do much better to explain things than me, because it leads to source full of people who know 100% more about animals than I also thanks.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Why are you being hard on yourself?

Atir aissom atir imon
23-06-2014, 11:48 AM
(23-06-2014 11:37 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 11:34 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  You're the only one i know who knows so much about animals. You are very smart. Do not think so low of yourself. Oh, and it's worse, not worst.

Your grammar correction is not helping. Also nobody gives a really gives a damn about my knowledge of animals. A quick Google search can do much better to explain things than me, because it leads to source full of people who know 100% more about animals than I also thanks.

yabut, i do. I care about your knowledge of animals. I usually read all your stuff about animals. And i suspect lots of us do.
Now go do some capoeira to make you happy.
If you say you're useless, what am i?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
23-06-2014, 12:07 PM
(23-06-2014 11:41 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Why are you being hard on yourself?

Because I must become important.

23-06-2014, 12:21 PM
(23-06-2014 11:20 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I don't know how to start this. All I can say is that I feel that I should be slashed and stabbed when ever I lose or annoy anybody. Even now I feel I should be stabbed for telling anyone about this. My self confidence has fallen back to what it was months ago. I even feel that my life should end because I have done nothing good for the world. Sorry for wasting your time.

Stop that.
You are no more nor no less than anyone else.
Discover master and enjoy your life.

Oxoxoxo

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
23-06-2014, 12:58 PM
(23-06-2014 12:21 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 11:20 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I don't know how to start this. All I can say is that I feel that I should be slashed and stabbed when ever I lose or annoy anybody. Even now I feel I should be stabbed for telling anyone about this. My self confidence has fallen back to what it was months ago. I even feel that my life should end because I have done nothing good for the world. Sorry for wasting your time.

Stop that.
You are no more nor no less than anyone else.
Discover master and enjoy your life.

Oxoxoxo

Thanks. Also hi whee have you been? How is it going?

23-06-2014, 01:20 PM
I've had a long history of being too hard on myself for even the slightest social faux pas that may have happened years ago even when I am the only person that remembered it. I think it will always be the case. It used to be worse. I used to think of myself as utterly worthless and think that I should just crawl away under a rock.

I personally consider the main reason was that I was rejected by everyone at school when I was growing up and I did not know how to fit in. Never receiving any praise from my parents or brother exacerbated the problem. I now rely on my husband to set me straight when I am mentally beating myself up.

On the plus side it is a source of strength and allows me to achieve greater things because I must always push myself, learning new things and mastering new skills. It also allows me to learn from my mistakes, and those of others.

All I can suggest is to learn to recognise when your perception is skewed because of it. Ask yourself how you would feel if someone else made the same mistake as you did and how other people would feel about it too. That can be useful for recognising when you are being too harsh on yourself. It won't stop you wanting to beat yourself up but you can learn to try to distract yourself and think about other things in such circumstances. Eventually you will get better at breaking the cycle of mentally admonishing yourself, feeling shit as a result and looking for other faults to criticise.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
23-06-2014, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2014 11:54 AM by Hobbitgirl.)
If you are really struggling you should go find some professional help. Its really the best answer
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post