Being hard on my self and it is getting worst

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Being hard on my self and it is getting worst
(23-06-2014 02:55 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  If you are really struggling you should go find some professional help. Its really the best awesome.

My friend told me therapist don't really work, and he used to take therapy.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2014, 03:15 PM
(23-06-2014 03:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 02:55 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  If you are really struggling you should go find some professional help. Its really the best awesome.

My friend told me therapist don't really work, and he used to take therapy.

Just because it doesn't work for one person doesn't mean it wont work for you. People are different. You know that. Lots and lots of people have success with therapy and assorted things. You shouldn't just dismiss it.

You have to want to help yourself however.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
23-06-2014, 03:21 PM
(23-06-2014 03:15 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 03:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  My friend told me therapist don't really work, and he used to take therapy.

Just because it doesn't work for one person doesn't mean it wont work for you. People are different. You know that. Lots and lots of people have success with therapy and assorted things. You shouldn't just dismiss it.

You have to want to help yourself however.

Yeah I also had therapy. But I am going to start my capoeria classes soon.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-06-2014, 07:21 PM
I have always been a little envious of people who are knowledgeable of animals. I have two horses and have completely changed how I deal with them and it's awesome altho I'm still learning.
23-06-2014, 07:27 PM
(23-06-2014 07:21 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  I have always been a little envious of people who are knowledgeable of animals. I have two horses and have completely changed how I deal with them and it's awesome altho I'm still learning.

Thank you, though my knowledge is useless in america as most of america could care less about science.

23-06-2014, 07:44 PM
You know you are experiencing emotional pulses that weren't beneficial. Consider yourself as a computer that has a little problem, the software solution is to use ration to help (not counter) your emotion, and the hardware solution is to take a few pills that can effectively change your brain chemistry.

If you have doubts about the professionals, then simply ask them for some pills to see how it works.

Here I have some advice about your software issues, which is to involve elements of ration.

You said you are being hard on yourself and I know how it is from what you said. Can you be 5% harder ?

[1] Can you analyze you current feelings in terms of "Anger 35%, Shame 30% ... etc." ?
[2] Circle a rubber band around your arm and slip it real hard to simulate 2%-3% of the pain of a slash/stab.
[3] Can you then analyze your feelings again ? How well does the physical pain work ? If one slip isn't hard enough, you can always use 50 or 100 more Tongue

So now you have a manual for quantatatively introducing physical pain to drive away mental pain caused by either neurotransmitter system problem or not thinking straight enough.

Administering this procedure is a little troublesome, yet since you want to be hard on yourself, it should be manageable, right ?

Want something? Then do something.
23-06-2014, 08:07 PM
What is your knowledge about animals - like biology?
23-06-2014, 08:09 PM
(23-06-2014 08:07 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  What is your knowledge about animals - like biology?

Yeah. With creationist being large here and science even being distrusted by many america citizens, I am one not worthy.

23-06-2014, 09:14 PM
(23-06-2014 12:58 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 12:21 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Stop that.
You are no more nor no less than anyone else.
Discover master and enjoy your life.

Oxoxoxo

Thanks. Also hi whee have you been? How is it going?

Happy to see you

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
23-06-2014, 09:21 PM
(23-06-2014 09:14 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 12:58 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Thanks. Also hi whee have you been? How is it going?

Happy to see you

Good to see you too witch.