Being hard on my self and it is getting worst

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2014, 06:43 PM
(25-06-2014 06:21 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 05:47 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Thanks for the job ideas, but I hate it when everything I am practically annoying to people in real life. Even my friends would rather talk to other people than me. So I am glad I can find a job opportunity when I am older, but even friends still don't care in RL.

Oh yeah Hug

You're hanging with the wrong people then. Start a zoology club. Bet other animal people would talk to you and appreciate your knowledge and not find you annoying (which I find hard to believe). Who knows? Maybe some of them are looking for somebody to talk to, too, and would be thrilled to chat you up. You have to look in the right place.

You'll never know unless you try. Yes

I don't have a job I can offer as I am but a lowly nuclear pharmacy tech, but you can chat with me about animals all day. Ha! Zoology and biology are the shit.

Chin up! You're young! I just turned 30. That's the time to really look in the mirror and say "Omg what am I doing with my life?" lol.

In the mean time just keep trying to network with like minds and stay focused on your passions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2014, 06:43 PM
RE: Being hard on my self and it is getting worst
(25-06-2014 06:21 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 05:47 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Thanks for the job ideas, but I hate it when everything I am practically annoying to people in real life. Even my friends would rather talk to other people than me. So I am glad I can find a job opportunity when I am older, but even friends still don't care in RL.

Oh yeah Hug

You're hanging with the wrong people then. Start a zoology club. Bet other animal people would talk to you and appreciate your knowledge and not find you annoying (which I find hard to believe). Who knows? Maybe some of them are looking for somebody to talk to, too, and would be thrilled to chat you up. You have to look in the right place.

You'll never know unless you try. Yes

You are starting to sound a lot like my dad (which is a good thing)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Oh I quoted the wrong post. Ah well. Paleolithicfreethinker, that was for you.
[+] 1 user Likes KyleRuby's post
25-06-2014, 07:35 PM
(25-06-2014 06:44 PM)KyleRuby Wrote:  Oh I quoted the wrong post. Ah well. Paleolithicfreethinker, that was for you.

Please call me Zeke.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
25-06-2014, 07:38 PM
Cool. Hi Zeke.
[+] 1 user Likes KyleRuby's post
26-06-2014, 02:24 AM
(25-06-2014 06:43 PM)KyleRuby Wrote:  I just turned 30. That's the time to really look in the mirror and say "Omg what am I doing with my life?" lol.

I'm turning 40 this year and thinking much the same.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
26-06-2014, 03:24 AM
(26-06-2014 02:24 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 06:43 PM)KyleRuby Wrote:  I just turned 30. That's the time to really look in the mirror and say "Omg what am I doing with my life?" lol.

I'm turning 40 this year and thinking much the same.

Trying to stay posi. There's still time to turn it around. I'll just try to make the best of things and appreciate the beauty that surrounds me in the meantime.