Belgian MP Laurent louis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Belgian MP Laurent louis
A conspiracy theorist in Belgian Parliament... or someone speaking truths?

(You have to click caption which is left of the cog, bottom right of the video to get the subtitles)

He doesnt get applauded at the end.... surprisingly Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
06-02-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: Belgian MP Laurent louis
Apples and oranges.

The rebels in Syria are Islamic sure, but so is the government. The whole country is Islamic. The war has next to nothing to do with Islam. So when this guy rants off about how the government is a hypocrite, no it's not.
The civil war in Syria is about overthrowing a government. What is happening is Mali is about extremist Muslims trying to force themselves upon the local populance.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
08-02-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Belgian MP Laurent louis
(06-02-2013 03:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Apples and oranges.

The rebels in Syria are Islamic sure, but so is the government. The whole country is Islamic. The war has next to nothing to do with Islam. So when this guy rants off about how the government is a hypocrite, no it's not.
The civil war in Syria is about overthrowing a government. What is happening is Mali is about extremist Muslims trying to force themselves upon the local populance.
It's a lot more complicated than that. The hypocrisy is on the one hand (Syria), supporting what is looking increasingly like Islamic extremists, while on the other hand (Mali), claiming to combat those same ideas.
The irony is that the arms being used in Mali were originally sold to Libya by France...

What's actually happening in Mali is about Gold and Uranium.

[also, this should be in the Politics thread]