Belief in Ghosts is not Harmless

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: Belief in Ghosts is not Harmless
I would like to see real evidence of ghosts. I'm not talking about the TV gay ghosts shows. Everythings suggests ghosts are real as the pink unicorn.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 09:55 AM
Dont think I've ever seen a gay ghost show? How does that work?
01-05-2014, 10:16 AM
Casper the overly affectionate ghost on Ghost Adventures, also known as Ghost Bros?

"Bro, if you are a male ghost that is touching my thigh, please stop bro. Bro. Bro! You never make them touch, even as a ghost, bro!"

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
01-05-2014, 10:42 AM
(01-05-2014 09:43 AM)Leo Wrote:  I would like to see real evidence of ghosts. I'm not talking about the TV gay ghosts shows. Everythings suggests ghosts are real as the pink unicorn.

Maybe "gay" isn't such a good word to describe it. Kinda makes you look like you're 11 and you own call of duty.
No offense, but it's not very nice. (Muffs might paddle you)
But, I'm not gay, if you think I am.
Anyways, if ghosts exist, according to clarke's third law, they're advance technology. (So ghosts are the product of aliens.)

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
05-05-2014, 01:27 AM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
05-05-2014, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 08:20 AM by Lewis.)
This describes what I've been going through for the past three months. In Feb. my wife of 33 years left me because of what I am doing right now, finding answers to questions on the Internet. It is her belief that the Internet is a dangerous place that can allow demons into our house. So because I wouldn't comply with her wishes, she left me. And
that is the main reason why, demons in the house. In her last letter to me she said, that she loved me, but that she didn't feel safe in our house anymore. I could not convience her otherwise.
05-05-2014, 09:08 AM
(05-05-2014 08:04 AM)Lewis Wrote:  This describes what I've been going through for the past three months. In Feb. my wife of 33 years left me because of what I am doing right now, finding answers to questions on the Internet. It is her belief that the Internet is a dangerous place that can allow demons into our house. So because I wouldn't comply with her wishes, she left me. And
that is the main reason why, demons in the house. In her last letter to me she said, that she loved me, but that she didn't feel safe in our house anymore. I could not convience her otherwise.

That is sad.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
02-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Here a couple 12 year old girls tried to win a demon's favor.

In this case the motive might have been more prosaic, with the demon concocted to give the proceeding some glamour. But that a demon is invoked at all is a bloodstain on our culture.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
02-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Belief in Ghosts is not Harmless
(19-04-2014 07:05 PM)=jesse= Wrote:  I think it would be cool if we discovered ghosts to just be a new species. Something like dark energy where we cant see it or feel it, and just dont have the right tests yet to see them. Or if some people as an evolutionary branch were capable of seeing glimpses of other people in other dimensions.

Im going on a sci fi tangent here....

I think I've read short stories with a similar premise.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
03-06-2014, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 01:13 PM by Hamata k.)
As much as I want to dismiss ghosts altogether...I can't

I've seen some shit. Some real fucked up what the ever loving shit am I tripping on acid or what? kind of shit.

Not only did I see some kind of apparition thingy, but it FUCKING RESPONDED when I said hello.

I was not asleep, tired, waking up, or anything that would suggest that my mind was addled and it was not a hallucination as I've never had one nor was I on anything. No meds no nothing.

My best guess is alternate dimensions and what not.

Anywho. Not that justifies going stab happy because you think a demon has come back because you thought you saw the back of your dead fathers head. I mistake people all the time and you don't see me going on murder sprees. That guy is just wacked up crazy. Belief in ghosts had jack all to do with it.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!