Belief in ghosts and other nonsense.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 10:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1KPQm8L2DA

I honestly don't understand why anybody, especially atheist, agnostics, or any rational logical science minded person would believe in ghosts. I can understand "seeing things" and having experiences you lack an explanation for but seriously, ghosts? Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mage The Entertainer's post
08-03-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Belief in ghosts and other nonsense.
I've seen some weird stuff - and a few I can't explain.

But I think it's pretty safe to bet it wasn't a dead guy who couldn't stay dead...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-03-2015, 11:15 PM
I have always wanted to grab some of that ghost hunting gear, like the kinds they have the the shows and visit haunted places lol.

Actually, going to any highly haunted place, like a house or graveyard would be fun, just so I can show everyone that there is nothing really there......or maybe just scare myself by pretending really hard!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
09-03-2015, 12:04 AM
I would like to see what that gear really is.
"I gave them a shiny metal casing full of used pinball machine parts". ~ Dr. Emmett Brown
09-03-2015, 12:22 AM
Maybe not like ghosts people think of from movies. How about the negative energy produced from a tragic or horrific event. The environment soaks up this negative energy and slowly releases it. What people see/hear/feel is this energy interacting with them or the surrounding area.
09-03-2015, 12:25 AM
(09-03-2015 12:22 AM)Typhon Wrote:  Maybe not like ghosts people think of from movies. How about the negative energy produced from a tragic or horrific event. The environment soaks up this negative energy and slowly releases it. What people see/hear/feel is this energy interacting with them or the surrounding area.

Seriously?
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
09-03-2015, 12:36 AM
(09-03-2015 12:25 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 12:22 AM)Typhon Wrote:  Maybe not like ghosts people think of from movies. How about the negative energy produced from a tragic or horrific event. The environment soaks up this negative energy and slowly releases it. What people see/hear/feel is this energy interacting with them or the surrounding area.

Seriously?

Yes, everything alive has an electromagnetic field running through it. Also energy transference does take place at the time of rage or anger; emotions produce lots of energy.
09-03-2015, 12:41 AM
(09-03-2015 12:36 AM)Typhon Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 12:25 AM)pablo Wrote:  Seriously?

Yes, everything alive has an electromagnetic field running through it. Also energy transference does take place at the time of rage or anger; emotions produce lots of energy.

I'll probably be sorry I asked this.
How does this energy continue after death?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
09-03-2015, 12:46 AM
(09-03-2015 12:41 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 12:36 AM)Typhon Wrote:  Yes, everything alive has an electromagnetic field running through it. Also energy transference does take place at the time of rage or anger; emotions produce lots of energy.

I'll probably be sorry I asked this.
How does this energy continue after death?

It's just transferred to the next organism through the carbon cycle. Energy can not be destroyed, it just changes
[+] 1 user Likes Typhon's post
09-03-2015, 01:17 AM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post