Poll: How do we get them to see the truth?
This poll is closed.
Peacefull reasoning 69.23% 9 69.23%
Full attack of facts 30.77% 4 30.77%
Total 13 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Belief vs Facts in the programed religious mind.
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
23-08-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: Belief vs Facts in the programed religious mind.
(23-08-2017 01:51 PM)CDF47 Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 01:06 PM)Vera Wrote:  Take your arrogant condescending, mind-numbing ignorance, shove it as far up where the sun don't shine as you possibly can and then kindly piss off.

And even religionists are not dumb enough to "lurk" in an atheist forum in order to learn about ID.

You've scored enough brownie points with your morally repugnant, non-existent god-monster. Your duty here is done and you can fuck off now.

By the way, I give all glory to God which makes arrogance impossible. It keeps a person grounded. I have not been arrogant on this site. I am just stating the facts.
This statement is an oxymoron which builds off its own arrogance.

But still you've just made assumptions upon a limited view of what you think nothingness has to be of creation must be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
23-08-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: Belief vs Facts in the programed religious mind.
I still can't get over the poll in this thread. 70 percent voted for peaceful reasoning to argue against creationists while the other 30 percent voted for a full attack of facts. I seen neither in 55 pages of this thread.

The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Belief vs Facts in the programed religious mind.
(23-08-2017 02:02 PM)CDF47 Wrote:  Just here to argue the facts which is just met with non-sense and insults is all.

You haven't argued a single thing, you lying cunt. You've repeatedly made assertions and that's all.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: Belief vs Facts in the programed religious mind.
(23-08-2017 02:05 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 01:51 PM)CDF47 Wrote:  By the way, I give all glory to God which makes arrogance impossible. It keeps a person grounded. I have not been arrogant on this site. I am just stating the facts.
This statement is an oxymoron which builds off its own arrogance.

But still you've just made assumptions upon a limited view of what you think nothingness has to be of creation must be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Huh?

The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: Belief vs Facts in the programed religious mind.
(23-08-2017 02:06 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-08-2017 02:02 PM)CDF47 Wrote:  Just here to argue the facts which is just met with non-sense and insults is all.

You haven't argued a single thing, you lying cunt. You've repeatedly made assertions and that's all.

Why the name calling and the insults? Argue facts.

The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: Belief vs Facts in the programed religious mind.
(23-08-2017 02:05 PM)CDF47 Wrote:  I still can't get over the poll in this thread. 70 percent voted for peaceful reasoning to argue against creationists while the other 30 percent voted for a full attack of facts. I seen neither in 55 pages of this thread.

You have to be judged capable of understanding before either becomes viable. If you're judged incompetent then you get told to go fuck yourself, because no conversation will be productive.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: Belief vs Facts in the programed religious mind.
Well peace to you all. I will pray for you. I got to go for now.

The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Belief vs Facts in the programed religious mind.
(23-08-2017 02:08 PM)CDF47 Wrote:  Well peace to you all. I will pray for you. I got to go for now.

Thank fuck. Don't hurry back.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Belief vs Facts in the programed religious mind.
(23-08-2017 01:59 PM)Vera Wrote:  Morondog, that's what boggles my mind every single time. Do they honestly believe we are angry? That we hate them? That we can tell this week's ignoramus from next week's? I know that they this whole martyrdom fetish, but this is ludicrous.

And believing that the entire universe was created specifically for YOU, so that YOU could live forever, and the creator of this immensity watches over YOU personally, is the epitome of arrogance. But keep telling your ignorant selves how humble you are, you ignorant manchildren, incapable of living life as adults, without a father figure and taking responsibility for yourselves and your actions.

Well, idiocy angers me quickly but I recognize theat being angry at troll is pointless and this calms me down. And if by them you mean fools then I pity and dislike them in equal measure - that's IRL however, on the forum stupidity is just annoying even if my language suggest some deeper feelings.

As for arrogance - theists deeming themselves humble should be taken about as seriously as Stalin calling himself good and just ruller.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
23-08-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: Belief vs Facts in the programed religious mind.
At work.

Consider

CDF47 seems both selective in their replies/responses as well as similarly myopic in their veiws......

Me thinks there is an ulterior motive afoot.

Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: