Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2015, 05:01 AM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
(18-09-2015 03:45 AM)Hesso Wrote:  To:'DLJ'

You talked about allah

Nope. I said Alla not allah.

I didn't read anything else you pasted so you wasted your time.

Serious question... Are you here to engage your fellow humans at our level or are you just here to bombard the place with tedious diatribe?

If the latter, you have just one hour before I zap your account.

... and counting

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
18-09-2015, 05:06 AM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
(18-09-2015 04:59 AM)Hesso Wrote:  Then repent come to believe.In the Lord Jesus Christ.

Why?

What is there to repent' about?

And, this nobility should impress me, why?
18-09-2015, 05:15 AM
(18-09-2015 05:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 03:45 AM)Hesso Wrote:  To:'DLJ'

You talked about allah

Nope. I said Alla not allah.

I didn't read anything else you pasted so you wasted your time.

Serious question... Are you here to engage your fellow humans at our level or are you just here to bombard the place with tedious diatribe?

... and counting

Just do it. Is it not obvious to an intelligent individual such as yourself???

Seriously.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-09-2015, 05:16 AM
The new troll, who apparently is unable to do anything besides google, control c, control v and paste, and is apparently incapable of articulating, substantiating and validating his delusion of choice...as indicated by his shitting all over our forum. Ban please, unless he can figure out how to enter a discussion. I could mop the floor with him while multi-tasking 4 other items, but he won't engage. Why is he here? Still?

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
18-09-2015, 05:23 AM
(18-09-2015 05:16 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  The new troll, who apparently is unable to do anything besides google, control c, control v and paste, and is apparently incapable of articulating, substantiating and validating his delusion of choice...as indicated by his shitting all over our forum. Ban please, unless he can figure out how to enter a discussion. I could mop the floor with him while multi-tasking 4 other items, but he won't engage. Why is he here? Still?

He should have been gone long ago!

WTF admin's. This question is being asked by an administrator of a huge forum. I came here because it was quiet and consisted mainly of atheists.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-09-2015, 05:27 AM
(18-09-2015 05:15 AM)Banjo Wrote:  ...
Just do it. Is it not obvious

It is. Hence the public warning.

(18-09-2015 05:16 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ....
as indicated by his shitting all over our forum.

He's just shitting on his (or her) own thread. If this was contagious and spread to other threads, I wouldn't have offered the slim olive branch.

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-09-2015, 05:29 AM
(18-09-2015 05:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  ...
I came here because it was quiet and consisted mainly of atheists.

As did many others.

Others still enjoy a good chew toy.

My judgement is that there is nothing to chew on here and this person has no value.

32 minutes and counting.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
18-09-2015, 05:33 AM
(18-09-2015 05:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 05:15 AM)Banjo Wrote:  ...
Just do it. Is it not obvious

It is. Hence the public warning.

(18-09-2015 05:16 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ....
as indicated by his shitting all over our forum.

He's just shitting on his (or her) own thread. If this was contagious and spread to other threads, I wouldn't have offered the slim olive branch.

Smile

I love you DLJ but you'd last 5 seconds in the ring. Then have your head cut off by some lunatic.

Keep your eyes open. Search the sky. See your enemy first. Attack him before he flies out of the sun and flames your arse.

We are outnumbered and outgunned by sheer numbers. Once they are all over you, it's over.

(BTW, I am speaking while heavily under the influence of mind altering drugs. So if I sound like Eric Hartmann talking to a wingman, just ignore me)

Banjo.
18-09-2015, 05:35 AM
(18-09-2015 05:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Serious question... Are you here to engage your fellow humans at our level or are you just here to bombard the place with tedious diatribe?

... and counting

(18-09-2015 05:29 AM)DLJ Wrote:  My judgement is that there is nothing to chew on here and this person has no value.

32 minutes and counting.

This thread needs a theme song! Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2015, 05:38 AM
(18-09-2015 05:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  ...
We are outnumbered and outgunned by sheer numbers.

On the Forum Team we're not. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post