Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: With Science and Archaeology evidence for God
(17-09-2015 03:18 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Man, not another one of these drive by delusional dolts! Do some real research and find out how all of the crap you are promoting has been debunked 1000 times over. Now sit back and have one of your death cult crackers, sip a little death cult wine, and really think about what you actually know to be true and what actual evidence would require to be valid.

Yet another atheist who responds by hurling insults.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2015, 03:21 PM
Finally, a believer who understands that real evidence is found in youtube videos.

Good job you included the waffle about how you love us all my bro Thumbsup If you want us to be good, please specify what you mean by good.

No condoms I assume?
Pray to Jesus to forgive my sins?
No homo?
No divorce?
No sex before marriage? (Bit late for that one).

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
(17-09-2015 03:17 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 02:40 PM)Hesso Wrote:  some of you will try to get me banned

The only people that we ban are the spammers.

Speaking of which, he's made a nearly duplicate thread to this one which I haven't approved. I'm betting he's a drive-by.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
(17-09-2015 03:14 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why on Earth would any rational person listen to anything presented by someone with so little education they can't even write a correct sentence in the English language.
Graduate from Junior High first, and come back when you don't write like an 8 year old. Come to think of it, I could write better than that when I was 8. Weeping

Why do so many atheists feel the need to come out hurling insults as you have done here? Why don't your fellow atheists call you out on your childish, runtish, behavior?

Because anybody coming to this forum spouting this crap deserves no respect, but only mockery. Not very hard to understand the reaction. This person is an insane liar that needs to be smacked down a peg to be closer to reality.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 3 users Like Timber1025's post
(17-09-2015 03:20 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:18 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Man, not another one of these drive by delusional dolts! Do some real research and find out how all of the crap you are promoting has been debunked 1000 times over. Now sit back and have one of your death cult crackers, sip a little death cult wine, and really think about what you actually know to be true and what actual evidence would require to be valid.

Yet another twit making vapid comments Drinking Beverage

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
17-09-2015, 03:22 PM
(17-09-2015 03:21 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:17 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  The only people that we ban are the spammers.

Speaking of which, he's made a nearly duplicate thread to this one which I haven't approved. I'm betting he's a drive-by.

Ha. Fair enough. I can't say that my hopes were particularly high.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
17-09-2015, 03:25 PM
(17-09-2015 03:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:20 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Yet another atheist who responds by hurling insults.

Yet another twit making vapid comments Drinking Beverage

I forgive you for calling me a twit. There is nothing vapid about calling people out for arguing with insults instead of reasoned arguments. There is nothing wrong with challenging people to rise above the tactics of the weakminded.
17-09-2015, 03:28 PM
(17-09-2015 03:22 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:21 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Speaking of which, he's made a nearly duplicate thread to this one which I haven't approved. I'm betting he's a drive-by.

Ha. Fair enough. I can't say that my hopes were particularly high.

That's just because your mind isn't open to the lawd. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
17-09-2015, 03:30 PM
(17-09-2015 03:20 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

It is embarrassing and insulting to me when ignorant, self righteous morons try and tell others humans in 2015 to ignore science, believe in the face of zero or contradictory evidence, and impede the progress of our species by presenting such dishonest information to children.

This liar has no respect from me, and I have no respect for you if you think teaching children to be anti-science and to accept human sacrifice stories for sinners.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 4 users Like Timber1025's post
17-09-2015, 03:31 PM
(17-09-2015 03:25 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  Yet another twit making vapid comments Drinking Beverage

I forgive you for calling me a twit. There is nothing vapid about calling people out for arguing with insults instead of reasoned arguments. There is nothing wrong with challenging people to rise above the tactics of the weakminded.

Rolleyes You sir, are a concern troll. I invite you to take that concern, wrap it around your middle finger, reach behind you and push. You will then discern the thrust of this comment.

This was not a debate tactic, it was a pure expression of impatience with the pathetic bullshit that idiots like OP push all the time.

[+] 5 users Like morondog's post