Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
No, I will not continue. I corrected everything I wanted to correct.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
(19-09-2015 10:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  No, I will not continue. I corrected everything I wanted to correct.

Nobody cares what you think anyway.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-09-2015, 11:18 PM
(19-09-2015 10:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  DANCEFORTWO:
First of all, it’s tough to understand the good news of being saved if you don’t understand the bad news.
ALLA:
what bad news? there was no any bad news

DANCEFORTWO:
So let’s go back to the beginning. In the beginning, God created everything:
According to the book of Genesis it is not true statement. God didn't create everything. He only created heaven and earth. That's all.

DANCEFORTWO:
When God created everything He said it was “very good.” This meant that everything was perfect. The whole creation was perfect. In fact, God says that all His works are perfect, and we would expect that from a perfect God. Man lived in the perfectly created earth (i.e., a paradise) with a perfect relationship with God.
ALLA:
False. It doesn't mean that everything was perfect. "Very good" doesn't mean perfect. God's works are perfect meaning that His works are righteous.

DANCEFORTWO:
Being that the original creation was perfect, there was no death before this (Genesis 1:29–30).
ALLA:
not true. Creation was very good, not perfect. There was no death in the garden of Eden when Adam and Eve lived there. But what does the Bible say about conditions on Earth long before Adam and Eve lived in the garden of Eden? The Bible says nothing, so you have no basis to assume what you assume - you can not say that there was no death on Earth before Adam and Eve were sent on Earth.

DANCEFORTWO:
2 God gave man and woman the freedom of contrary choice.3 The first two people God created were Adam and Eve, who were allowed to freely eat from any tree in the Garden of Eden except the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. They were to live forever with God.
ALLA:
yes, families are forever, husband and wife are together forever in eternity, marriage between Adam(man) and Eve(woman) is eternal.

DANCEFORTWO:
Again, there was no death.
However, Eve was tempted by a serpent (being influenced by Satan, who had rebelled against God in the heavenly realm), and then both Adam and Eve also rebelled against God by eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil; thus, they sinned (sin is rebellion against God4).
ALLA:
Not according to the Bible. According to the Bible they transgressed the law. There is a difference between transgression and sin. Eve was deceived not Adam.
Adam made a choice between two laws of God: Adam chose to transgress the second law "do not partake of the fruit" in order to obey the first law "leave your father and mother and cleave onto your wife and multiply and replenish"

DANCEFORTWO:
The result of Adam’s sin (rebellion against a Holy Creator) was God’s judgment through many curses. God cursed the ground, which mankind had dominion over (Genesis 1:28), to bring forth thorns and thistles. He sentenced man and woman to die, fulfilling what was spoken in Genesis 2:17. He also cursed the animals and, especially, the serpent.
ALLA:
But God did NOT curse Adam and Eve. He cursed everything but them. God didn't sentence them to die, they chose to die. They have made good or right choice.
That was first GOOD NEWS: Adam and Eve chose to fall so plan of God will be fulfilled. Second GOOD NEWS: they will have Savior.

DANCEFORTWO:
From this act of rebellion, we (i.e., humans, descendants of Adam) inherit “original sin.”
ALLA:
Wat verse in the Bible has words: "ORIGINAL sin"? I can't remember.

DANCEFORTWO:
This, in a layman’s sense, means that we are sentenced to die and are prone to sin because we were in Adam when he sinned.5 In essence, these curses are like God removing some of His sustaining power, so the creation is no longer upheld in a perfect state, but in bondage to sin and death (Romans 8:21)—hence, we now suffer things like cancer, sickness, suffering, and finally, death.
ALLA:
Adam and Eve became mortal beings. Mortal beings can not procreate immortal beings. It is good that they became mortal. It is good we are mortal and have opportunities to learn good and evil like cancer, suffering, death. Without those experiences we can not become like Gods. Serpent said the truth: if you partake of the fruit you will become like Gods who know good and evil.
To have a desire to become like Gods is righteous desire. God wants us to become like Him.
to be continued...

ALLA

Step one: Provide proof of god.

Good luck......you'll need it.

(By the way, the Bible is no more proof of god anymore than the Vedas or any other book written by men.)

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-09-2015, 11:38 PM
(18-09-2015 03:37 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Not sure what's happening here...

Is the purpose of this thread to make Alla look sane, measured and reasonable?

Huh
Laugh out load this is really funny comment, DLJ. I gave you like.

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
19-09-2015, 11:42 PM
(18-09-2015 03:45 AM)Hesso Wrote:  To:'DLJ'

[color=#006400]You talked about allah let me add to that,Muhammad
No, he was talking about me, Alla. And it was very funny.
I really do look sane and reasonable now. Thanks, Hesso. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like Alla's post
19-09-2015, 11:44 PM
(19-09-2015 11:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  (By the way, the Bible is no more proof of god anymore than the Vedas or any other book written by men.)

Oh, I agree 100% with that. No book is the proof of god/gods

19-09-2015, 11:46 PM
(19-09-2015 11:17 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 10:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  No, I will not continue. I corrected everything I wanted to correct.

Nobody cares what you think anyway.

I know. You don't have to care about it.

19-09-2015, 11:46 PM
(19-09-2015 11:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 11:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  (By the way, the Bible is no more proof of god anymore than the Vedas or any other book written by men.)

Well seeing as you never read it.

Anyway at least we can agree on something.

But what is your proof for god if you don't trust the bible?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-09-2015, 11:51 PM
(19-09-2015 11:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  

Again.....

Step one: Provide proof of god.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-09-2015, 11:53 PM
(19-09-2015 11:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  But what is your proof for god if you don't trust the bible?
I trust the Bible as far as it is translated correctly.
I don't have any proof and I am not trying to convince you. Please, be an atheist. It is totally OK with me.