Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2015, 08:28 AM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
(20-09-2015 08:22 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 05:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Then you're a fool. The Bible has been debunked by archaeology.

Not everything.

You have not even read it. So how would you know?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2015, 09:02 AM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
(20-09-2015 08:19 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 11:59 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I didn't think you could provide any proof. Zip. None. Then stop quoting meaningless crap from a silly book of tall tales. It's a waste of space on my laptop.

I'm off to bed.
DANCEFORTWO was quoting the Bible. I did the same: I was quoting the Bible.

Nope. I never quoted the bible. I was replying to Hesso or Hessa, whatever her name was. She typed in a wall of Biblical text which was attached to my reply along with Peebothuhul's quotes.

You were quoting and essentially replying to Hesso's and Peebothuhul's text. Go back and read it again..

Hesso's text took up so much room that when I replied to it it wouldn't go through because it was too long. I tried to delete it but it didn't work so I copied and pasted it in another reply box. The whole reply is a mess.

I seldom quote the Bible, it's a ridiculous book of nonsense.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-09-2015, 10:57 AM
(20-09-2015 08:22 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 05:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Then you're a fool. The Bible has been debunked by archaeology.

Not everything.

Name one important thing that wasn't.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-09-2015, 01:56 PM
(20-09-2015 08:28 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 08:22 AM)Alla Wrote:  Not everything.

You have not even read it. So how would you know?
I have bad memory. I have read it.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
20-09-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: With Science and Archaeology evidence for God
(17-09-2015 03:07 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  The designer that wrapped my prostate gland around my urethra wasn't a very good at his job and deserves no worship from me.
Perhaps it is you that deserves no life from him. Surely nonexistence would have been your preference according to your post.
20-09-2015, 03:45 PM
(17-09-2015 03:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why on Earth would any rational person listen to anything presented by someone with so little education they can't even write a correct sentence in the English language.
Graduate from Junior High first, and come back when you don't write like an 8 year old. Come to think of it, I could write better than that when I was 8. Weeping
Take a theology class while you're at it. Faith is a "gift" of your Holy Spirit, (according to St. Paul). It's not something one acquires because there is evidence for something.
Jebus no likey you don't pay attention in beligion class.
Y'all always come with the same tired assed Bs. Get some new material. Or better yet wake up so you and yours aren't judged in a manner that represents your negativity and disbelief. I'd you don't have a reason to disbelieve (as in proof, not greed) then some of you are surly working towards the truth in private. To those I say congrats. To the diehards I say we will be coming here more and more and for your own sakes get some new degrading craps before even y'all get bored with it.
20-09-2015, 03:47 PM
(17-09-2015 03:14 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why on Earth would any rational person listen to anything presented by someone with so little education they can't even write a correct sentence in the English language.
Graduate from Junior High first, and come back when you don't write like an 8 year old. Come to think of it, I could write better than that when I was 8. Weeping

Why do so many atheists feel the need to come out hurling insults as you have done here? Why don't your fellow atheists call you out on your childish, runtish, behavior?

To the OP, this forum is obviously biased toward atheists, but you probably will not get banned here. They are actually pretty good about allowing theists to express their opinions.
Other atheist forums are generally easier to tolerate and slightly less he'll bent. Strength in numbers I guess.
20-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Uh-oh... incoming! Pops on a bender. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-09-2015, 03:51 PM
Jennybee,

He confused them for getting proud as If they were God's without being thankful to the one true God, the Creator. Also sacrifice is still needed. We sacrifice our sinful flesh with Christ that we might be without sin through mercy and Faith
20-09-2015, 03:52 PM
(20-09-2015 03:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:07 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  The designer that wrapped my prostate gland around my urethra wasn't a very good at his job and deserves no worship from me.
Perhaps it is you that deserves no life from him. Surely nonexistence would have been your preference according to your post.

You are a world class jerk.