Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
(20-09-2015 03:45 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Y'all always come with the same tired assed Bs. Get some new material.

Pot, meet kettle.

Quote:Or better yet wake up so you and yours aren't judged in a manner that represents your negativity and disbelief.

Speaking of the same tired-assed BS...

Quote:I'd you don't have a reason to disbelieve

You still have that backwards. There needs to be a reason to believe, not one to disbelieve.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
Timber1025,
Dense as brick and probably more fragile. Research religion yourself. Maybe if you put a little effort in you will see that all monotheism through the ages teaches The same lessons for a reason; your salvation along with the rest of the world.
20-09-2015, 03:55 PM
(20-09-2015 03:47 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Other atheist forums are generally easier to tolerate and slightly less he'll bent. Strength in numbers I guess.

You're quite welcome to leave anytime.

(20-09-2015 03:51 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  He confused them for getting proud as If they were God's without being thankful to the one true God, the Creator. Also sacrifice is still needed. We sacrifice our sinful flesh with Christ that we might be without sin through mercy and Faith

PopsTheBloviator strikes again. The cup runneth over with unsubstantiated bullshit.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
20-09-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: With Science and Archaeology evidence for God
(17-09-2015 03:30 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:20 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Yet another atheist who responds by hurling insults.

It is embarrassing and insulting to me when ignorant, self righteous morons try and tell others humans in 2015 to ignore science, believe in the face of zero or contradictory evidence, and impede the progress of our species by presenting such dishonest information to children.

This liar has no respect from me, and I have no respect for you if you think teaching children to be anti-science and to accept human sacrifice stories for sinners.
Damn, he said to ignore science?
20-09-2015, 04:11 PM
(17-09-2015 04:34 PM)julep Wrote:  I don't find that a god of the gaps or an intelligent designer provides evidence of a being who demands that humans behave in a certain way to avoid eternal punishment. So I'll take my chances as an atheist, but thanks for sharing.

Have you ever considered that an interactive god who has organized life on earth to be so nasty, brutish and short might have had similarly flawed outcomes in the afterlife? What if eternity just gets you more ways to offend god, more suffering and trials? "In my father's house are many mansions" …what if your job in heaven is gonna be scrubbing the floors?

Just a thought.
God doesn't lie.
20-09-2015, 04:16 PM
Hey, uhm, God was around waaayyy before the scientific method sooo....isn't it up to science to disprove?

Also it cracks me up when people say " I don't believe because there is no proof to confirm this"

Conveniently leaving out the part Thad makes them sound like they lost a few marbles. ' I don't believe because there is no evidence to confirm or deny except for geoprapbical anomalies and history of it since before written history.
20-09-2015, 04:18 PM
(17-09-2015 04:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  This is an atheist forum. I don't suffer fools. Anyone SO deluded who thinks their special shit doesn't stink (and they all think that) needs a lesson in reality. If I need any advice from Blowjob, I'll be sure and ask.
Now, fuck off Heywood.

The bible is false. Almost every word of it is a made up lie.

Propaganda is great for negative manipulation posing as truth right guys!
Demented fools.
20-09-2015, 04:19 PM
(20-09-2015 04:11 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  God doesn't lie.

Damn right. God doesn't exist. Hard for a thing that doesn't exist to lie.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-09-2015, 04:20 PM
(20-09-2015 04:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:11 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  God doesn't lie.

Damn right. God doesn't exist. Hard for a thing that doesn't exist to lie.
Still pretty easy for a worthless existence to lie though evidently.
20-09-2015, 04:21 PM
(20-09-2015 03:45 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 03:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why on Earth would any rational person listen to anything presented by someone with so little education they can't even write a correct sentence in the English language.
Graduate from Junior High first, and come back when you don't write like an 8 year old. Come to think of it, I could write better than that when I was 8. Weeping
Take a theology class while you're at it. Faith is a "gift" of your Holy Spirit, (according to St. Paul). It's not something one acquires because there is evidence for something.
Jebus no likey you don't pay attention in beligion class.
Y'all always come with the same tired assed Bs. Get some new material. Or better yet wake up so you and yours aren't judged in a manner that represents your negativity and disbelief. I'd you don't have a reason to disbelieve (as in proof, not greed) then some of you are surly working towards the truth in private. To those I say congrats. To the diehards I say we will be coming here more and more and for your own sakes get some new degrading craps before even y'all get bored with it.

I'm honest. Are you saying your Jebus wants us to lie and say we believe when we don't.

Get lost.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.