Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
(20-09-2015 04:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 03:45 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Y'all always come with the same tired assed Bs. Get some new material. Or better yet wake up so you and yours aren't judged in a manner that represents your negativity and disbelief. I'd you don't have a reason to disbelieve (as in proof, not greed) then some of you are surly working towards the truth in private. To those I say congrats. To the diehards I say we will be coming here more and more and for your own sakes get some new degrading craps before even y'all get bored with it.

I'm honest. Are you saying your Jebus wants us to lie and say we believe when we don't.

Get lost.
Not at all. When you call an honest Individual a liar, it effectively makes you a liar.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
(20-09-2015 04:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm honest. Are you saying your Jebus wants us to lie and say we believe when we don't.

Get lost.
Not at all. When you call an honest Individual a liar, it effectively makes you a liar.

Are you REALLY THAT stupid ? You didn't even get the question.
Get help and get lost.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-09-2015, 04:30 PM
(20-09-2015 04:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not at all. When you call an honest Individual a liar, it effectively makes you a liar.

Are you REALLY THAT stupid ? You didn't even get the question.
Get help and get lost.
Wasn't sure answering your pathetic question. Was stating how you are a liar. Duh.
20-09-2015, 04:34 PM
NUH UH YOU ICKY POOPY DOO DOO FACES. I can't believe you talked about him like that to her about the thing when he called them a liar face. I'm gonna tell the teacher on you BOTH!

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
20-09-2015, 04:36 PM
(20-09-2015 04:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Hey, uhm, God was around waaayyy before the scientific method sooo....isn't it up to science to disprove?

Well, you see, that's another unsubstantiated claim. You say that god exists but provide no evidence for that. You are making the claim; the burden of proof is yours.

Quote:Also it cracks me up when people say " I don't believe because there is no proof to confirm this"

Yes, I can understand that rational thought would be a difficult concept for you.

Quote:Conveniently leaving out the part Thad makes them sound like they lost a few marbles. ' I don't believe because there is no evidence to confirm or deny except for geoprapbical anomalies and history of it since before written history.

What geographical anomalies?

People have long believed in gods. People also believed that the earth was flat and that werewolves and vampires and other creatures existed. Some of us have moved on. Some still cling to the irrational.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
20-09-2015, 04:45 PM
(20-09-2015 04:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Are you REALLY THAT stupid ? You didn't even get the question.
Get help and get lost.
Wasn't sure answering your pathetic question. Was stating how you are a liar. Duh.

That is what you were implying. Lie to god and say we believe when we don't.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-09-2015, 04:50 PM
(20-09-2015 04:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wasn't sure answering your pathetic question. Was stating how you are a liar. Duh.

That is what you were implying. Lie to god and say we believe when we don't.
Damn you're stupid. Just shut up so hopefully you can stuff a rag in that gaping wound you call a mouth. If you really can't comprehend anything then why flap your jaw?
20-09-2015, 04:54 PM
(20-09-2015 04:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That is what you were implying. Lie to god and say we believe when we don't.
Damn you're stupid. Just shut up so hopefully you can stuff a rag in that gaping wound you call a mouth. If you really can't comprehend anything then why flap your jaw?

Pobst, he is saying that he doesn't believe. So he can't just say he does, that would be a lie, no?

You can't fake believing, either you do or you don't.

You forget that you are not preaching to heathens who never heard the god story before, you are talking to people who know all about it and just don't believe it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
20-09-2015, 04:56 PM
(20-09-2015 04:11 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 04:34 PM)julep Wrote:  I don't find that a god of the gaps or an intelligent designer provides evidence of a being who demands that humans behave in a certain way to avoid eternal punishment. So I'll take my chances as an atheist, but thanks for sharing.

Have you ever considered that an interactive god who has organized life on earth to be so nasty, brutish and short might have had similarly flawed outcomes in the afterlife? What if eternity just gets you more ways to offend god, more suffering and trials? "In my father's house are many mansions" …what if your job in heaven is gonna be scrubbing the floors?

Just a thought.
God doesn't lie.

What does "God doesn't lie" have to do with my speculation about the afterlife?

I would differ with the assertion in any case. God may not lie, but he doesn't seem to feel compelled to tell the whole truth, or to show clear, unambiguous evidence that he exists.
20-09-2015, 04:58 PM
(20-09-2015 04:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Damn you're stupid. Just shut up so hopefully you can stuff a rag in that gaping wound you call a mouth. If you really can't comprehend anything then why flap your jaw?

Pobst, he is saying that he doesn't believe. So he can't just say he does, that would be a lie, no?

You can't fake believing, either you do or you don't.

You forget that you are not preaching to heathens who never heard the god story before, you are talking to people who know all about it and just don't believe it.
I don't forget anything in this case as my statements had nothing to do with Faith or God. I was just stating that ole Bucky ball is a liar based on previous encounters. Someone can be dishonest not pertaining to God too.