Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
(20-09-2015 04:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That is what you were implying. Lie to god and say we believe when we don't.
Damn you're stupid. Just shut up so hopefully you can stuff a rag in that gaping wound you call a mouth. If you really can't comprehend anything then why flap your jaw?

Pretty un-Christian of you Pops. I thought you were working on that. smh

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
(20-09-2015 04:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That is what you were implying. Lie to god and say we believe when we don't.
Damn you're stupid. Just shut up so hopefully you can stuff a rag in that gaping wound you call a mouth. If you really can't comprehend anything then why flap your jaw?

I realize these are hard things for you to understand, idiot.
I like how you emulate your Jebus with your charity and how religion has made you an ugly old man. Thanks for being an add for atheism.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-09-2015, 05:18 PM
(20-09-2015 05:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Damn you're stupid. Just shut up so hopefully you can stuff a rag in that gaping wound you call a mouth. If you really can't comprehend anything then why flap your jaw?

I realize these are hard things for you to understand, idiot.
I like how you emulate your Jebus with your charity and how religion has made you an ugly old man. Thanks for being an add for atheism.
Just tired of your lies. No one ever said I had to sugar coat anything. Don't like being a liar? Stop lying. Easy right?
20-09-2015, 05:33 PM
(20-09-2015 03:54 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Timber1025,
Dense as brick and probably more fragile. Research religion yourself. Maybe if you put a little effort in you will see that all monotheism through the ages teaches The same lessons for a reason; your salvation along with the rest of the world.

Which monotheism is it to which you refer Pops? Islam? Xianity? Judaism?

Of the three above Judaism is the most benign, confining itself to Jews. Both Islam and Xianity are dangerous to non believers.

Xianity:

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Ephesians 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

2 Timothy 3:8 KJV Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

xodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Leviticus 19:31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 20:6 And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.

Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

Deuteronomy 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
Deuteronomy 18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

1st Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Etc,

Islam.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

The above are threats and have zero to do with evidence of salvation. Xianity even claims xians are predestined to believe and unbelievers not.

Psalm 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

2nd Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2nd Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2nd Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

You are either dishonest about your religion, or ignorant of it Pops. Which is it?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-09-2015, 05:51 PM
(20-09-2015 05:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 05:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I realize these are hard things for you to understand, idiot.
Just tired of your lies. No one ever said I had to sugar coat anything. Don't like being a liar? Stop lying. Easy right?

I lied about NOTHING. You implied we were to turn to god. Despite the fact we don't believe. THAT would be a lie. You are dishonest as they come. You think we should lie to god, and you said so. If you're tired of hearing the TRUTH, feel free to leave, old man, (with NO converts).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-09-2015, 06:38 PM
And Pops vanishes in the face of hard questions.....

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
20-09-2015, 07:01 PM
(20-09-2015 05:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 05:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just tired of your lies. No one ever said I had to sugar coat anything. Don't like being a liar? Stop lying. Easy right?

I lied about NOTHING. You implied we were to turn to god. Despite the fact we don't believe. THAT would be a lie. You are dishonest as they come. You think we should lie to god, and you said so. If you're tired of hearing the TRUTH, feel free to leave, old man, (with NO converts).
What do you think Faith is? You have to have at least an inkling of hope. Hope isn't a lie, it's a doorway to redemption. You have lied and accused me personally in the past. That is what I was calling you on. Never said to lie to anyone about anything and you know it. I'm used to nearly all of you twisting my words but it still gets old. As for me, I'm just getting started and have much growth left in these battered limbs.
20-09-2015, 07:03 PM
(20-09-2015 06:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  And Pops vanishes in the face of hard questions.....
So full of crap
20-09-2015, 07:04 PM
(20-09-2015 07:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 05:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I lied about NOTHING. You implied we were to turn to god. Despite the fact we don't believe. THAT would be a lie. You are dishonest as they come. You think we should lie to god, and you said so. If you're tired of hearing the TRUTH, feel free to leave, old man, (with NO converts).
What do you think Faith is? You have to have at least an inkling of hope. Hope isn't a lie, it's a doorway to redemption. You have lied and accused me personally in the past. That is what I was calling you on. Never said to lie to anyone about anything and you know it. I'm used to nearly all of you twisting my words but it still gets old. As for me, I'm just getting started and have much growth left in these battered limbs.

Pops, you have failed to read the scripture above. Faith is with held according to the bible.

Banjo.
20-09-2015, 07:08 PM
(20-09-2015 07:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 07:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What do you think Faith is? You have to have at least an inkling of hope. Hope isn't a lie, it's a doorway to redemption. You have lied and accused me personally in the past. That is what I was calling you on. Never said to lie to anyone about anything and you know it. I'm used to nearly all of you twisting my words but it still gets old. As for me, I'm just getting started and have much growth left in these battered limbs.

Pops, you have failed to read the scripture above. Faith is with held according to the bible.
Sure it is. It may be the hardest thing for some to grasp depending on different variables, but is their for those who truly wish to find. My initial Faith was a free undeniable gift and part of my salvation. It didn't come because I already had it. It came because I had hope and patience and perseverance. Didn't have to lie to anything.