Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
(20-09-2015 09:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 09:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not selling shit either you sorry lying ass

Well then, Praise the Lard Jebus.
Liar.
You are selling your religious crap, and you know it.
No one is buying your garbage here.

Kind of hard to buy anything someone sells when they are rude, angry, arrogant, belittle people, resort to ad hominem attacks.

"Believe now! No? I SAID BELIEVE. WHAT? FINE, BELIEVE IT YOU DAMN SON OF A BITCH IGNORANT FOOOOOLS! BELIEEEEEVE MEEEEEE! I AM MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST LIKE AS FUCKING FUCK! Y'ALL A BUNCH OF LIARRRRRS! CHRISTLIKE AS FUUUUUUCK!"

"Oh well that's such a kind, well thought out, well gestured, absolutely great sounding argument.. Since you put it that way."

Laugh out load

I wonder if people ever read exactly what they write and actually bother to ask themselves how they may appear from an outside perspective. Seen plenty of theists on here but I love when they come on claiming to be knowledgeable, kind hearted, big hearted people, full of GOOD intention. Then they randomly take stabs at everyone without a second thought and resort to ad hominems... start name calling, getting mad, being assholes, and then go into tough dickhead mode as if somehow they're going to get their point across by being hypocritical through their actions.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
20-09-2015, 10:10 PM
(20-09-2015 09:46 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 09:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Well then, Praise the Lard Jebus.
Liar.
You are selling your religious crap, and you know it.
No one is buying your garbage here.

Kind of hard to buy anything someone sells when they are rude, angry, arrogant, belittle people, resort to ad hominem attacks.

"Believe now! No? I SAID BELIEVE. WHAT? FINE, BELIEVE IT YOU DAMN SON OF A BITCH IGNORANT FOOOOOLS! BELIEEEEEVE MEEEEEE! I AM MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST LIKE AS FUCKING FUCK! Y'ALL A BUNCH OF LIARRRRRS! CHRISTLIKE AS FUUUUUUCK!"

"Oh well that's such a kind, well thought out, well gestured, absolutely great sounding argument.. Since you put it that way."

Laugh out load

I wonder if people ever read exactly what they write and actually bother to ask themselves how they may appear from an outside perspective. Seen plenty of theists on here but I love when they come on claiming to be knowledgeable, kind hearted, big hearted people, full of GOOD intention. Then they randomly take stabs at everyone without a second thought and resort to ad hominems... start name calling, getting mad, being assholes, and then go into tough dickhead mode as if somehow they're going to get their point across by being hypocritical through their actions.
Never said I was Christ like number one. Number two, everyone has a limit on how much ridiculous negative nonsense they can take. I need sleep. I'm human. When people intentionally push buttons just for a desired effect I sometimes give in. Doesn't mean I'm not generally coins compassionate and giving.
20-09-2015, 10:29 PM
(20-09-2015 07:08 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 07:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Pops, you have failed to read the scripture above. Faith is with held according to the bible.
Sure it is. It may be the hardest thing for some to grasp depending on different variables, but is their for those who truly wish to find. My initial Faith was a free undeniable gift and part of my salvation. It didn't come because I already had it. It came because I had hope and patience and perseverance. Didn't have to lie to anything.

No! Read the following, please!

2nd Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2nd Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2nd Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-09-2015, 10:41 PM
(20-09-2015 08:53 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 08:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  How is my question unclear? Did you read the scripture? You said all one needs is faith ori something. And that the religion was gentle or some such. I then quoted both xianity and islam to show they are not. Then you asked me to clarify?

Clarify what exactly, your lack of comprehension? The bible proved you wrong. Pure and simple.
Any halfwit can cherry pick and remove things from context to make them seem like something they are not.

Oh geez the irony!!!

You are essentially breaking a commandment now. Allow me to show you.

2nd Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

You do NOT know your religion Pops! Face it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-09-2015, 10:55 PM
(20-09-2015 08:08 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  True Christianity Judaism Islam Bahia Hinduism, native American beliefs. Literally all monotheism that I have incountered thus far.

Pops, could you please explain what you meant here? I think you're equating Judaism with being a faith-based religion, but I would disagree with that. -Or maybe I just wasn't following the conversation very well.
21-09-2015, 12:06 AM
(20-09-2015 07:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ... You are a laughing-stock.

Not everyone is laughing. I wonder what happened (or what society let happen) in this case ... and it saddens me.

There is consolation in that younger generations have greater immunity thanks to the spread of and access to knowledge but some victims simply can't be helped ... lost causes ... just sad, that's all.

(20-09-2015 08:08 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  True Christianity Judaism Islam Bahia Hinduism, native American beliefs. Literally all monotheism that I have incountered thus far.

Not for the first time this mistake has been made. I've corrected him before but to Noah veil.

It makes me wonder what peculiar definition of a god is Pops clinging to?

Again, this is the sad thing, some people don't want our help and worse, don't understand that we are offering it.

It's odd though because it's obvious that in coming here to TTA, part of their subconscious must be asking for help but they don't realise it.

All too sad.

Sadcryface

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
21-09-2015, 03:01 AM
(21-09-2015 12:06 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 07:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ... You are a laughing-stock.

Not everyone is laughing. I wonder what happened (or what society let happen) in this case ... and it saddens me.

There is consolation in that younger generations have greater immunity thanks to the spread of and access to knowledge but some victims simply can't be helped ... lost causes ... just sad, that's all.

Not for the first time this mistake has been made. I've corrected him before but to Noah veil.

It makes me wonder what peculiar definition of a god is Pops clinging to?

Again, this is the sad thing, some people don't want our help and worse, don't understand that we are offering it.

It's odd though because it's obvious that in coming here to TTA, part of their subconscious must be asking for help but they don't realise it.

All too sad.

Sadcryface
Eloha.

My conscience calls me here, not for the reasons you think.
21-09-2015, 03:06 AM
(21-09-2015 03:01 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ...

B-b-but ... you've never asked what I think?

Huh

21-09-2015, 03:08 AM
(21-09-2015 03:06 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 03:01 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ...

B-b-but ... you've never asked what I think?

Huh
What do you think? Really.