Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 03:54 AM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
(21-09-2015 03:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 03:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow. Uhm. Not yet. The things that I know whole heartedly are what my general direction consists of. Confusion is only momentary and rest is imperative. I will have mine in time.

Do you speak in ridicule in belief that ridicule is the language of the atheist?
Ridicule is universal by any. Sometimes even me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 03:58 AM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
(21-09-2015 03:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ...
Nonbelievers that can attain salvation and eventual peace in this life and the reality that awaits.

Yabut!

I already have peace in this life in the reality that I'm in.

The reality that awaits is a curvy, nymphomaniac brunette who is going to buy me dinner.

Cool

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
21-09-2015, 04:01 AM
(21-09-2015 03:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 03:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ...
Nonbelievers that can attain salvation and eventual peace in this life and the reality that awaits.

Yabut!

The reality that awaits is a curvy, nymphomaniac brunette who is going to buy me dinner.

Cool
Favor of the wants of the flesh over the potential to help others is a thing to be worked on. If you are already giving without want in return then you are on your way. There is more than what can be seen.
21-09-2015, 04:06 AM
(21-09-2015 04:01 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 03:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yabut!

Cool
Favor of the wants of the flesh over the potential to help others is a thing to be worked on.

He's helping my sympathetic erection, actually. Sorry pops but the prophets of Judeo-Christian belief systems fucked that one all up. There is no shame in sexual congress nor sexual expression. Like all things, shame occurs when one aspect is given dangerous ascendancy. Before all things, tao.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-09-2015, 04:08 AM
(21-09-2015 04:01 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 03:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yabut!

Cool
Favor of the wants of the flesh over the potential to help others is a thing to be worked on. If you are already giving without want in return then you are on your way. There is more than what can be seen.

Yes. I've told her about her 'wants of the flesh' but what can you do? Some girls have needs.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
21-09-2015, 04:08 AM
(21-09-2015 04:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 04:01 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Favor of the wants of the flesh over the potential to help others is a thing to be worked on. If you are already giving without want in return then you are on your way. There is more than what can be seen.

Yes. I've told her about her 'wants of the flesh' but what can you do? Some girls have needs.

Drinking Beverage
Lol
21-09-2015, 05:05 AM
(21-09-2015 04:06 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 04:01 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Favor of the wants of the flesh over the potential to help others is a thing to be worked on.

He's helping my sympathetic erection, actually. Sorry pops but the prophets of Judeo-Christian belief systems fucked that one all up. There is no shame in sexual congress nor sexual expression. Like all things, shame occurs when one aspect is given dangerous ascendancy. Before all things, tao.
Wants of the flesh wasn't meant as sex literally. I meant any negative wants or things that have potential for negativity through idol worship. Same as what you said I think.
21-09-2015, 05:11 AM
(21-09-2015 05:05 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ...
Wants of the flesh wasn't meant as sex literally. I meant any negative wants or things that have potential for negativity through idol worship. Same as what you said I think.

Perhaps you could (and I think everyone here would very much appreciate it) if you could give us a list of those.

Thanks.

It will make a useful checklist.

Thumbsup

21-09-2015, 05:22 AM
(21-09-2015 05:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 05:05 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ...

Perhaps you could (and I think everyone here would very much appreciate it) if you could give us a list of those.

Thanks.

It will make a useful checklist.

Thumbsup
A literal list would be really long. A code of conduct is much easier to establish.

Be wholly peaceful with no violence whatsoever towards any living thing.
In other words love the thing that created you and everything else. In doing so you will love your brother and your enemy as all is of God. Past that it all goes back to the first as in don't hoard the things you have been blessed with, but bless others in like manner. Do not lie. Do not manipulate. Do not knowingly cause strife or friction for any reason. This all goes back to loving God and henceforth, his creation. Have Faith in yourself if you follow the first as in doing so you can literally do no wrong. Knowingly harming self through compulsion or habit is idol worship of whatever you are addicted to. It hurts you, others and saps Faith. Moderation is key in a way I think. But moderation isn't an option for some, in which case abstinence is seemingly needed.

Anyway, if you want; give me particular scenarios and I can answer them as I am sure there is still some confusion.
Thanks.
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
21-09-2015, 05:30 AM
WTF pops? You were almost coherent and useful right there; but I'd expect you to take flak for the God and faith mentions.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user