Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: With Science and Archaeology evidence for God
(17-09-2015 09:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You're still dwelling on this hours later? Its time to just move on.

Quote:I have forgiven 113 unprovoked insults directed at me in this forum.

[Image: mlfw10086-360693__safe_applejack_solo_an...ntense.gif]

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Unbeliever's post
17-09-2015, 09:47 PM
(17-09-2015 05:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 04:40 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Yeah, you think you're so special that you figured you didn't need to respond with anything other than an insult. I am glad my lesson in reality has sunk in with you and now at least you making an attempt at a counter argument.

In your dreams. You couldn't convey a lesson in anything if you tried. You REALLY are so fucking delusional. No one cares what you say about anything, troll. You have put forward nothing here, except to whine.
You didn't argue anything, you whiney hypocrite.

Well, yeah.

Heywood is a sanctimonious troll. He himself insults people but acts like a crybaby whenever someone, rightly, tells him to fuck off.

Hey Heywood troll. Fuck you!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
18-09-2015, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2015 12:55 AM by Hesso.)
To:Tartarus Sauce

Cool, I always love it when people dictate,(Thanks) what I believe without any knowledge of who I am.(well I know your an atheist).or what I've experienced (I'm sorry you feel that way, no one is perfect, but love covers a multitude of mistakes, your life style is your choice and you need to learn also that you are not a mistake, you were created with a purpose, we all do, your life style is not what God wanted for you to be, all humans suffer, Christian brothers are been decapitated for their believe and yet they don't give in or blame any one, the choices that we made have consequence, you can't get Apple's from lemons.
Again I'm sorry for life been unfair to you but is time you ask yourself, what I've done to change my life,?
Time won't stop ,so, is no how much time you have but what are you doing with the time that God is giving to you.
May God bless you and keep you safe.)
,you must be terrific at making friends.(Thanks)
18-09-2015, 12:53 AM
To:TheBeardedDude

And lo God said unto them,"post youtube videos claiming to be evidence of me and be super fucking judgey about it."(Nope,God didn't say that but,God did say in his word to evangelise."Go therefore and make disciples of all nations Matthew 28:19-20")
18-09-2015, 01:06 AM
To:Popeye's Pappy

The designer that wrapped my prostate gland around my urethra wasn't a very good,(Are you sure,just because your prostate gland is not very good does not seem to indicate that God is bad,The Prostate Gland—is it ‘badly designed’? by Jonathan Sarfati,The following brief web article was adapted from the section on alleged ‘bad designs’ in Dr Sarfati’s new book By Design, which is subtitled, Evidence for nature’s Intelligent Designer—the God of the Bible.

The prostate is a walnut-sized gland in male mammals that secretes a clear, slightly alkaline liquid that comprises about 10–30% of the volume of semen. Thus it is a vital musculoglandular organ for reproduction. Some critics of creation/intelligent design complain that it is badly designed because the urethra (the tube through which urine flows out) passes through it, so if the prostate enlarges, it restricts urine flow.However, the positioning makes a great deal of sense. Rather than the urethra going through the prostate, it is more accurate to consider the prostate as a thickening of the urethral wall. It produces a major component of semen (other than the sperm, which come from the testicles; the testicles have to be outside the body for cooling purposes; much of the liquid is produced by the seminal vesicles). The prostate’s secretions have to be injected into the urethra at the right time to join up with the spermatozoa from the testicles. The prostate arrangement means that its 30–50 glands secrete into 16–32 ducts that open independently into the urethra. The whole prostate contracts during ejaculation, and its smooth muscle quickly empties its contents and forces the semen along. The prostate also contains nerve plexuses, and is responsible for much of the pleasure of male sexual activity.

So why did the designer not simply place the prostate alongside the urethra? Presumably because it would require a new duct system, and extra systems to propel its secretions and propel the semen along.

The prostate also acts as a spacer between the bladder and the urogenital diaphragm. This provides a support for the bladder, and prevents the urethra kinking when the bladder is full. Otherwise extra ligaments and attachment structures would be required. This positioning could also be necessary to shut off urine flow during ejaculation. Indeed, one potential problem with prostate removal is incontinence.

As for the problems with enlargement, they are not normal features but pathological ones, so in a biblical framework they would be regarded as post-Fall. In any case, even by age 80, only about half of men actually have significant enlargement of the gland, and only a quarter have any urinary symptoms. In many men, the prostate actually shrinks as they get older.2 If this was a design problem, all men would suffer from it. Factors involved in prostate problems include hormone imbalance, obesity, infections, medicinal side effects, and mutations.Japanese men living in Japan have much less problem, whereas Japanese men living in America develop the same level of problems as Americans from other ethnic backgrounds. The reason for this is thought to be differences in diet. The Japanese diet comprises a lot of fish, which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are anti-inflammatory, and zinc, which inhibits an enzyme involved in conversion of testosterone (male hormone) to dihydrotestosterone, which stimulates hypertrophy (enlargement) of the gland. The traditional Japanese diet also includes regular portions of tofu, which has mild oestrogenic effects that counter the deleterious effects of sometimes excessive dihydrotestosterone on prostate hypertrophy. Inadequate vegetable consumption quadrupled the risk of prostate problems in one study. Clearly, a defective diet could be a large factor in the men who suffer from prostate enlargement.3

Overall then, the prostate normally functions extremely well throughout a man’s life. Other mammals have a similar design. In any case, if it were as bad as evolutionary critics say, then surely natural selection would have eliminated this design.)
at his job and deserves no worship from me.(God created man for God and,so yes he deserves your 100% worship).
18-09-2015, 01:09 AM
Oooh, colours. That makes your crap more convincing Yes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-09-2015, 01:14 AM
To:Iñigo

You are not my enemy,(am glad you said that)you just are delusional(so your saying am just a delusion?)like I used to be(So you used to be a delusion too?) until I emptied my heart of nonsense.(For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie. Romans 1:25A)
18-09-2015, 01:16 AM
To:morondog

Oooh, colours. That makes your crap more convincing Yes (oh cheer's Thanks,But I wouldn't call it crap if I was you.)
18-09-2015, 01:34 AM
(18-09-2015 01:16 AM)Hesso Wrote:  To:morondog

Oooh, colours. That makes your crap more convincing Yes (oh cheer's Thanks,But I wouldn't call it crap if I was you.)

You can polish a turd and name it Steve for all we fucking care, but don't expect us to humor you when you do so...

So, don't expect us to not call out your bullshit.

Plus, light green text on a white background? Cool, I didn't want to read your shit anyways; thanks for making it super easy to ignore.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2015, 01:35 AM
(18-09-2015 01:16 AM)Hesso Wrote:  To:morondog

Rolleyes Why, the big bad God gonna get me?

You feel like telling me what you mean by "good" yet? Since you want us to be "good". Good people don't poke fun at stupid beliefs?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post