Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: With Science and Archaeology evidence for God
To:Bucky Ball

Why on Earth would any rational person listen to anything presented by someone with so little education(How do you know?) they can't even write a correct sentence in the English language(well,it happen's to be that I can)

Graduate from Junior High first (I did), and come back when you don't write like an 8 year old (But that's your opinion). Come to think of it, I could write better than that when I was 8. Weeping(Good for you)
Take a theology class while you're at it(I did). Faith is a "gift" of your Holy Spirit, (according to St. Paul)(Your nearly right,but wrong way around,to have the Holy spirit one must have faith first,then you will receive the Holy spirit in Baptism which,1. The Spirit convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment (John 16:8).
2. The Spirit guides us into all truth (John 16:13).
3. The Spirit regenerates us (John 3:5-8; Titus 3:5).
4. The Spirit glorifies and testifies of Christ (John 15:26; 16:14).
5. The Spirit reveals Christ to us and in us (John 16:14-15).
6. The Spirit leads us (Rom. 8:14; Gal. 5:18; Matt. 4:1; Luke 4:1).
7. The Spirit sanctifies us (2 Thess. 2:13; 1 Pet. 1:2; Rom. 5:16).
8. The Spirit empowers us (Luke 4:14; 24:49; Rom. 15:19; Acts 1:8).
9. The Spirit fills us (Eph. 5:18; Acts 2:4; 4:8, 31; 9:17).
10. The Spirit teaches us to pray (Rom. 8:26-27; Jude 1:20).
11. The Spirit bears witness in us that we are children of God (Rom. 8:16).
12. The Spirit produces in us the fruit or evidence of His work and presence (Gal. 5:22-23).
13. The Spirit distributes spiritual gifts and manifestations (the outshining) of His presence to and through the body (1 Cor. 12:4, 8-10; Heb. 2:4).
14. The Spirit anoints us for ministry (Luke 4:18; Acts 10:38).
15. The Spirit washes and renews us (Titus 3:5).
16. The Spirit brings unity and oneness to the body (Eph. 4:3; 2:14-18). Here the Spirit plays the same role that He plays in the Godhead. The Spirit is the life that unites Father and Son. The Spirit plays the same role in the church. When the Spirit is operating in a group of people, He unites them in love. Therefore, a sure evidence of the Holy Spirit working in a group is Love and Unity. Not signs and wonders (those are seasonal and can be counterfeited).
17. The Spirit is our guarantee and deposit of the future resurrection (2 Cor. 1:22; 2 Cor. 5:5).
18. The Spirit seals us unto the day of redemption (Eph. 1:13; 4:30).
19. The Spirit sets us free from the law of sin and death (Rom. 8:2).
20. The Spirit quickens our mortal bodies (Rom. 8:11).
21. The Spirit reveals the deep things of God to us (1 Cor. 2:10).
22. The Spirit reveals what has been given to us from God (1 Cor. 2:12).
23. The Spirit dwells in us (Rom. 8:9; 1 Cor. 3:16; 2 Tim. 1:14; John 14:17).
24. The Spirit speaks to, in, and through us (1 Cor. 12:3; 1 Tim. 4:1; Rev. 2:11; Heb 3:7; Matt. 10:20; Acts 2:4; 8:29; 10:19; 11:12, 28; 13:2; 16:6,7; 21:4,11).
25. The Spirit is the agent by which we are baptized into the body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:13).
26. The Spirit brings liberty (2 Cor. 3:17).
27. The Spirit transforms us into the image of Christ (2 Cor. 3:18).
28. The Spirit cries in our hearts, "Abba, Father" (Gal. 4:6).
29. The Spirit enables us to wait (Gal. 5:5).
30. The Spirit supplies us with Christ (Phil. 1:19, KJV).
31. The Spirit grants everlasting life (Gal. 6:8).
32. The Spirit gives us access to God the Father (Eph. 2:18).
33. The Spirit makes us (corporately) God's habitation (Eph. 2:22).
34. The Spirit reveals the mystery of God to us (Eph. 3:5).
35. The Spirit strengthens our spirits (Eph. 3:16).
36. The Spirit enables us to obey the truth (1 Pet. 1:22).
37. The Spirit enables us to know that Jesus abides in us (1 John 3:24; 4:13).
38. The Spirit confesses that Jesus came in the flesh (1 John 4:2).
39. The Spirit says "Come, Lord Jesus" along with the bride (Rev. 22:17).
40. The Spirit dispenses God's love into our hearts (Rom. 5:5).
41. The Spirit bears witness to the truth in our conscience (Rom. 9:1).
42. The Spirit teaches us (1 Cor. 2:13; John 14:26).
43. The Spirit gives us joy (1 Thess. 1:6).
44. The Spirit enables some to preach the gospel (1 Pet. 1:12).
45. The Spirit moves us (2 Pet. 1:21).
46. The Spirit knows the things of God (1 Cor. 2:11).
47. The Spirit casts out demons (Matt. 12:28).
48. The Spirit brings things to our remembrance (John 14:26).
49. The Spirit comforts us (Acts 9:31).
50. The Spirit makes some overseers in the church and sends some out to the work of church planting [through the body] (Acts 20:28; 13:2) But if you abandon your faith then you abandon the Holy spirit,Briefly,to simplify,His role is to
guard the deposit of faith or Revelation in all its truth,
prevent the Church from teaching error,
guide the development of doctrine,
give council to the church (and all His other gifts, too),
enable the Church to interpret the true sense of Scripture,
ensure the infallibility of the Pope when he defines dogma pertaining to faith or morals,
)
. It's not something one acquires because there is evidence for something.(Evidence for what?)
Jebus no likey you don't pay attention in beligion class.(I already answered that above)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
For the love of fuck, there is a Reply button.

Learn how to use the forum, and try to format things so they can actually be read.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: Believe and now before it's too late.(With Science and Archaeology evidence for God)
To:Heywood Jahblome

Why on Earth would any rational person listen to anything presented by someone with so little education they can't even write a correct sentence in the English language

Graduate from Junior High first , and come back when you don't write like an 8 year old.Come to think of it, I could write better than that when I was 8. Weeping

Why do so many atheists feel the need to come out hurling insults as you have done here? Why don't your fellow atheists call you out on your childish, runtish, behavior?(Thanks)

To the OP, this forum is obviously biased toward atheists, but you probably will not get banned here. They are actually pretty good about allowing theists to express their opinions.(This would be useful for me)
18-09-2015, 02:06 AM
(18-09-2015 01:14 AM)Hesso Wrote:  To:Iñigo

You are not my enemy,(am glad you said that)you just are delusional(so your saying am just a delusion?)like I used to be(So you used to be a delusion too?) until I emptied my heart of nonsense.(For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie. Romans 1:25A)

Stop writing in light green dickhead. I am not gonna read that. Some of us are getting older you know.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-09-2015, 02:06 AM
To:Unbeliever

The only people that we ban are the spammers. Theists are welcome here. Just don't expect anyone to hold back when explaining to you exactly why you are being rather silly.(I am not being silly,not believing in God is what I call silly,The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; Psalm 14)
Mm. No.(suite yourself)
There is no evidence for any god's existence,(are you sure you watched both video's,hence I will add to It these one's The existence of God cannot be proved or disproved. The Bible says that we must accept by faith the fact that God exists: “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him” (Hebrews 11:6). If God so desired, He could simply appear and prove to the whole world that He exists. But if He did that, there would be no need for faith. “Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed’” (John 20:29)). least of all the Christian god. I could not care less about "needing forgiveness".
No.
If the videos raise some salient points, tell us. No one cares enough to sit through such low production value schlock.(If your Honest to seek God you would)

Especially considering that I clicked the first video for curiosity's sake and was treated to such idiocy as [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_sharpshooter_fallacy]"the Earth is the perfect distance from the sun. Well, yes. The only planets on which life could come to be are those which are in the proper circumstances to support life. That's rather obvious.
18-09-2015, 02:09 AM
(18-09-2015 01:51 AM)Hesso Wrote:  To:Heywood Jahblome

Why on Earth would any rational person listen to anything presented by someone with so little education they can't even write a correct sentence in the English language

Graduate from Junior High first , and come back when you don't write like an 8 year old.Come to think of it, I could write better than that when I was 8. Weeping

Why do so many atheists feel the need to come out hurling insults as you have done here? Why don't your fellow atheists call you out on your childish, runtish, behavior?(Thanks)

To the OP, this forum is obviously biased toward atheists, but you probably will not get banned here. They are actually pretty good about allowing theists to express their opinions.(This would be useful for me)

You believe in fairy tales. Go and pray to your fictional god for guidance.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
18-09-2015, 02:11 AM
(18-09-2015 02:06 AM)Hesso Wrote:  To:Unbeliever

The only people that we ban are the spammers. Theists are welcome here. Just don't expect anyone to hold back when explaining to you exactly why you are being rather silly.(I am not being silly,not believing in God is what I call silly,The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; Psalm 14)
Mm. No.(suite yourself)
There is no evidence for any god's existence,(are you sure you watched both video's,hence I will add to It these one's The existence of God cannot be proved or disproved. The Bible says that we must accept by faith the fact that God exists: “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him” (Hebrews 11:6). If God so desired, He could simply appear and prove to the whole world that He exists. But if He did that, there would be no need for faith. “Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed’” (John 20:29)). least of all the Christian god. I could not care less about "needing forgiveness".
No.
If the videos raise some salient points, tell us. No one cares enough to sit through such low production value schlock.(If your Honest to seek God you would)

Especially considering that I clicked the first video for curiosity's sake and was treated to such idiocy as [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_sharpshooter_fallacy]"the Earth is the perfect distance from the sun. Well, yes. The only planets on which life could come to be are those which are in the proper circumstances to support life. That's rather obvious.

"My imaginary friend told me that anyone who doesn't believe in him is a fool, and that's how I know he's real."

Wow, it's no wonder why you're a Catholic if you cannot reason beyond the level of a Kindergartner. Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-09-2015, 02:13 AM
To:Banjo

Stop writing in light green ********. I am not gonna read that. Some of us are getting older you know.(Ok I will just use this)
18-09-2015, 02:18 AM
(18-09-2015 02:06 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Stop writing in light green dickhead. I am not gonna read that. Some of us are getting older you know.

Yet another example of an atheist who apparently needs to engage in childish insults.

To the OP, you probably should knock off with the colors. It is harder to read and quite annoying. I see they started to neg rep you. They do that when a theist comes in and tries to challenge their world views.
18-09-2015, 02:20 AM
(18-09-2015 02:18 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 02:06 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Stop writing in light green dickhead. I am not gonna read that. Some of us are getting older you know.

Yet another example of an atheist who apparently needs to engage in childish insults.

To the OP, you probably should knock off with the colors. It is harder to read and quite annoying. I see they started to neg rep you. They do that when a theist comes in and tries to challenge their world views.

FUCK OFF Heywood!

Banjo.