Believe!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
16-10-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Believe!
The Eagle school of dubious credentials:

I am an expert on male sexual physiology.

I enjoy a good wank.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
16-10-2017, 08:31 PM
I'm currently doing research on a strain of Saccharomyces found in Ireland.

I'm drinking a Guinness.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Astreja's post
16-10-2017, 08:38 PM
Believe!
(16-10-2017 03:32 PM)Eagle Wrote:  Catholics did not 'run with it', the truth of the matter is that the Catholic church tried to swallow up or put down independent Bible believing local churches.

Citation required. That's a religious conspiracy theory that non-denominational churches or new denominations use to discredit major religions and forward their own claims and their True Christianity.

(16-10-2017 03:32 PM)Eagle Wrote:  No offense here, but, it's something I see in many atheists: They claim to know all there is to know about Christianity, but they don't.
Thanks for discrediting all my religious writings from my Christian and other religious days merely because you don't agree. I'm guessing you, like me, looked into Hebrew, Koine, Aramaic, and other languages, as well as historical and third party history. Good on you, buddy.

(16-10-2017 03:10 PM)Eagle Wrote:  I have a lot to say about what you have said to me, but, I no longer feel comfortable posting on this forum, to the extent I would share personal things.
Oh, but you will.

(16-10-2017 03:10 PM)Eagle Wrote:  ... My background is in genetic engineering to university level, so i'm fairly proficient in what life science teaches, and science is something I enjoy.

... just theories designed to replace God, but they come with no actual proof. Here is the definition of evolution from Google,

... There isn't actually any evidence to support the idea that living organisms developed from earlier forms during earths history.

This part says more than you think. One job I had dealt with hearing and reading what people don't say as much as what they do say. It involved military intelligence. I know now more about you than you think I do.

However, here are a few obvious things:

You say you have a background in genetic engineering. A friend of mine was a molecular biologist, and I'm sure I know more heterozygosity than you do. But the alarming part was the "just a theory." Anyone with any real scientific training understands the connotation and denotation of that word. Understanding what constitutes a theory precludes the "just" part. People like my sisters use the phrase "just a theory" (connotation) but scientists don't when discussing theories and empiricism (denotation).
[+] 12 users Like Clockwork's post
16-10-2017, 09:18 PM
OMG guys, and all you fake scientists with "accredited" PhD's from places like Penn State or Virginia Tech. The last real scientist who was here was The Borg. He was the real-deal physicist from Estonia with published papers on the internet and everything; all the bells and whistles.

And did we treat Borg like a honored for-realz scientist that he was? No! We treated him like a pretender! Like someone who stole someone else's credentials online and forged his identity for shits and giggles and possibly stroking material.

EAGLE IS THE REAL DEAL! We've seen it before with Borg, so we know it's possible.
[+] 9 users Like Aliza's post
16-10-2017, 09:18 PM
(16-10-2017 03:36 PM)Eagle Wrote:  
(16-10-2017 03:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Noticed how he phrased it. My read is he took Biology 101 and thinks that makes him a scientist.

No it is a full degree with honours.

Liar for Jesus!

Where did you get this degree?

What type of degree?

Provide links, Liar for Jesus!

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
16-10-2017, 09:24 PM
I bet Eagle has a really real degree from Liberty University, too!
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
16-10-2017, 09:35 PM
(16-10-2017 05:06 PM)Eagle Wrote:  
(16-10-2017 04:23 PM)brunumb Wrote:  Hi Doc!
Long time no see.
I got raptured from Amazon US a little while ago and emigrated to Amazon UK. Eventually they shut them all down.

So far Eagle has ignored my questions which arose as a natural response to his claims. I'm guessing he can't because those claims are simply based on smoke and mirrors.
Hi,

I noticed a poster who kept talking about Amazon and claiming to know me.

I didn't know that Amazon had a forum (or forums), I thought it was somewhere you did online shopping! Smile

Sorry, but I don't think we've met.

Eagle, Amazon used to have many forums including religious ones. They've shut them all down now. Why, I could not tell.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. As you can probably tell by now, TTA is somewhat more ummm... earthy, shall we say.

As Full Circle said, why don't you try and listen to the stories of some of us here who used to be theists but abandoned that theory when better data became available. You can pm me if you like but shoving Pascal's Wager down people's throats will not win you any friends (or converts) here.

Regards,

Doc
16-10-2017, 09:43 PM
(16-10-2017 09:24 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I bet Eagle has a really real degree from Liberty University, too!

With honours.

Great Britain or Australia, I think this one might be one of yours.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
16-10-2017, 09:49 PM
(16-10-2017 04:57 PM)unfogged Wrote:  I've come to talk with you again.
Because a vision softly creeping

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
16-10-2017, 10:29 PM
(16-10-2017 09:43 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(16-10-2017 09:24 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I bet Eagle has a really real degree from Liberty University, too!

With honours.

Great Britain or Australia, I think this one might be one of yours.
My family is from New York City and The Great White North. Glad I'm not claiming this one. Laugh out load