Believe!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
19-10-2017, 07:34 AM
RE: Believe!
(16-10-2017 01:49 AM)Eagle Wrote:  So far we have proven that

- God is the only logical explanation for the universe

How do you prove this when no evidence whatsoever of the existence of God has been demonstrated?

Quote:So far we have proven that

- Evolution is nonesense

How do you prove this when you have provided no evidence whatsoever to the contrary?

Obviously you do not understand that "proof" requires evidence, and you have provided none for both.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
19-10-2017, 07:56 AM
Eagle!
Eagle!!
Eagle!!!
EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still here waiting for you to provide your alternative hypothesis that explains the observance of nested phylogenetic hierarchies in various related clades. A hypothesis that doesn't involve descent with modification, mind you.

I'm very patient, but my feelings are starting to get a little bruised. It's almost as if...

as if.....

you're not trained in genetics and haven't got the faintest clue what a nested phylogenetic hierarchy is, and why it's such a nail in the coffin of anyone who denies evolution.

Consider
[+] 9 users Like Stefan Mayerschoff's post
19-10-2017, 08:04 AM
(19-10-2017 07:56 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  Eagle!
Eagle!!
Eagle!!!
EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still here waiting for you to provide your alternative hypothesis that explains the observance of nested phylogenetic hierarchies in various related clades. A hypothesis that doesn't involve descent with modification, mind you.

I'm very patient, but my feelings are starting to get a little bruised. It's almost as if...

as if.....

you're not trained in genetics and haven't got the faintest clue what a nested phylogenetic hierarchy is, and why it's such a nail in the coffin of anyone who denies evolution.

Consider

Trouble is he'll google it copy and paste some shit from a scientific journal and claim he can force you to eat crow as I think you Americans call it. He's a tyrannically proud and self righteous little pissant so its just the sort of thing he'd do.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
19-10-2017, 11:28 AM
(19-10-2017 07:56 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  I'm still here waiting for you to provide your alternative hypothesis that explains the observance of nested phylogenetic hierarchies in various related clades. A hypothesis that doesn't involve descent with modification, mind you.

When you're done with him, Stefan, I'd like to question him on stochastic switching in alleles as a member of my family does research in that particular area.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-10-2017, 12:22 PM
Eagle, I hope when you grow up, you get to earn a real degree from a real university. After you've crossed that stage with that freshly printed certificate in hand, I hope you'll remember to swing by this forum and take a read-through of your old posts here. -Your posts from when you were a childish idiot without any real ability to have an intellectual conversation with educated people.

Don't feel embarrassed. Just learn from the experience and try to impress upon future pretenders that they're not fooling anyone with their false bravado.

My strategy of ignoring my problems until they disappear never seems to work out for me. ...I'll try to get around to dealing with that in the near future.
[+] 8 users Like Aliza's post
19-10-2017, 09:54 PM
And I'm not nearly as nice a person as Aliza so I hope you get kicked in the balls, which I feel is far more likely then you getting an education.

Kneel mortal before Whiskey I, Lord of Dalmore, Duke of Jameson, Defender of the Sloshed, and God-Emperor of Holy Terra.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2017, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2017 08:20 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(16-10-2017 01:49 AM)Eagle Wrote:  So far we have proven that

- God is the only logical explanation for the universe
[/quote]

Too bad for you, titmouse, Reality has been proven to be non-intuitive. Logic is not how Christians come to faith. Not only are you a scientific fraud, you're a theological fraud also.

You have explored NONE of the alternatives, yet you *idiotically* make a sweeping claim.

Damn you fundy apologists are a stupid lot.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-10-2017, 10:03 PM
(19-10-2017 11:28 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(19-10-2017 07:56 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  I'm still here waiting for you to provide your alternative hypothesis that explains the observance of nested phylogenetic hierarchies in various related clades. A hypothesis that doesn't involve descent with modification, mind you.

When you're done with him, Stefan, I'd like to question him on stochastic switching in alleles as a member of my family does research in that particular area.

We're still waiting for him to explain CRISPR technology, and why the genetic bottleneck that a world-wide flood would have caused is neither a problem for him, nor in any way observed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
19-10-2017, 10:58 PM
(19-10-2017 10:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-10-2017 11:28 AM)Astreja Wrote:  When you're done with him, Stefan, I'd like to question him on stochastic switching in alleles as a member of my family does research in that particular area.

We're still waiting for him to explain CRISPR technology, and why the genetic bottleneck that a world-wide flood would have caused is neither a problem for him, nor in any way observed.
That's a long wait on a train don't come.

Kneel mortal before Whiskey I, Lord of Dalmore, Duke of Jameson, Defender of the Sloshed, and God-Emperor of Holy Terra.